Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

Fendi spy bag?! Wow. I’ve been wondering if they come back in fashion again considering the latest trends! They might to be the next it bag!
Well it should, anyway! Its very cute and quite roomy too for everyday use. Not too heavy for when shopping etc. Mine is in brown leather, and I think she’ll get her maiden voyage on saturday ❤️

Reactions: GraffS
Well it should, anyway! Its very cute and quite roomy too for everyday use. Not too heavy for when shopping etc. Mine is in brown leather, and I think she’ll get her maiden voyage on saturday ❤️
Congrats! Wear it in good health! It’s such a unique bag with strong character. I need to check out some resellers for it now.

Trying to build my Chanel collection before more price increases. Read my post here on how I scored this mini flap!

View attachment 5703937View attachment 5703938View attachment 5703939View attachment 5703940View attachment 5703941
Congrats! They are so adorable!:love::love::loveeyes: These are truly great scores for a forever handbag collection. :tup:I have the same mini o-case and a black lambskin mini (but without a top handle), so we’re (nearly) twins! :ghi5: What else from Chanel is on your WL? ;)

• Love
Reactions: MCBadian07
Congrats! They are so adorable!:love::love::loveeyes: These are truly great scores for a forever handbag collection. :tup:I have the same mini o-case and a black lambskin mini (but without a top handle), so we’re (nearly) twins! :ghi5: What else from Chanel is on your WL? ;)
Thanks so much! Almost twins! :hugs:

I have the Classics - Classic Flap Jumbo (I walked away from a maxi in Paris 10+ years ago and just kicking myself everyday since), and Medium/Large Boy. Then a 19 and Coco Handle, likely in seasonal colors.

• Love
Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
today I was at longchamp and bought the big shopper a new strap and the foldable travel bag. exceptionally in black because pink doesn't always fit. then I asked if they would do a hot stamping on my amour bag I bought in germany, the service is only available in the flagship stores in france.

View attachment 5707147
View attachment 5707143
Congratulations! I love the hot stamping:heart:

View attachment 5708410
Not sure how I missed the Disney X Coach fall villains collection but thanks to Mercari I found one NWT for a great price. Happy Valentine’s (aka singles awareness day) to me! :lol:

Lucky find A :smile: — so cute! I know you are a big Disney fan so this is a great score. Isn’t it amazing that we can sometimes find NWT items on the resell market? I know I am guilty :lol: of selling some NWT or never used stuff. Happy Weekend and Happy VDay too