Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

Omg, those boots are to die for and they look stunning on you. :love:
My DH really outdid himself at the holidays this year. I have been wanting a bright pink chèvre leather Birkin for a very long time, and he always has my wishlist :cool: Well, he somehow pulled a magic trick and got me my absolute holy grail! Presenting my Rose Tyrien Chèvre 30 Birkin, phw. I’m totally in love, and still in the pinch me is this real stage! I’m very fortunate, as my DH is also my grail:flowers:

This color in goatskin was very rare, and as with all H leathers and colors, it’s a real chameleon depending on lighting and what you wear her with. I will also post some silks I got. I’m totally gobsmacked, and totally on Ban Continent for awhile!!!

View attachment 5689051

View attachment 5689052
Congrats on the B! That's a gorgeous shade of pink and seems to go well with many colors.
Cheating a lot lately. Lol. YSL wristlet in taupe.

View attachment 5696393
This is the perfect wristlet. I love the color taupe and always say that I'm going to get a YSL bag in that color. My SA finally put an order in for me, but it's on backorder.

Omg, those boots are to die for and they look stunning on you. :love:

Congrats on the B! That's a gorgeous shade of pink and seems to go well with many colors.

This is the perfect wristlet. I love the color taupe and always say that I'm going to get a YSL bag in that color. My SA finally put an order in for me, but it's on backorder.
Thanks @brnicutie for your kind words :hugs: I have been cheating quite a bit on LV:blush: