Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

IMG_9212.JPG On the last day of my European vacation the new Chanel collection arrived and I bought this bag!
Was originally planning to get a GG Marmont matelasse flap bag in beige, but after looking at it thought "wow that looks very similar to a Chanel flap bag, so let's stretch the budget a bit (ok, a lot!!) and get a Chanel instead!"
I was purposely looking to buy a lighter colored bag, as all my other bags so far have been in DE, or blue or black leather.

After looking for almost two years for the perfect elegant little black bag I've finally decided on my final one: Saint Laurent Small WOC! I was debating for a long time between this one and Chanel WOC, but I really wanted the option of detachable strap and that's why I ultimately decided to go for it. I'm very happy with it - it fits everything I want to carry for a dressy event and the strap length is perfect for me!
d10ae3a7f814b3f642a2645fbb078a70.jpg

View attachment 3776338 On the last day of my European vacation the new Chanel collection arrived and I bought this bag!
Was originally planning to get a GG Marmont matelasse flap bag in beige, but after looking at it thought "wow that looks very similar to a Chanel flap bag, so let's stretch the budget a bit (ok, a lot!!) and get a Chanel instead!"
I was purposely looking to buy a lighter colored bag, as all my other bags so far have been in DE, or blue or black leather.
I love this bag! Do you know what it is called by chance?

View attachment 3776338 On the last day of my European vacation the new Chanel collection arrived and I bought this bag!

Love this