Shhhh... don't tell my mom...! B'DAY Reveal!!!

haha malaysian moms- I've got one too!! I had to tell my mom I bought my speedy second hand for $300 and she was okay with that... until she found out ONLY the bag handles were leather and couldn't believe I had spent $300 on a canvas bag! LOL.

but congrats, those earrings are DARLING!!! Now you've made me wanna go to LV again tomorrow to check em out :drool: And I love love love all three bags of yours... you've got great taste :woohoo:

Last edited:
haha malaysian moms- I've got one too!! I had to tell my mom I bought my speedy second hand for $300 and she was okay with that... until she found out ONLY the bag handles were leather and couldn't believe I had spent $300 on a canvas bag! LOL.

but congrats, those earrings are DARLING!!! Now you've made me wanna go to LV again tomorrow to check em out :drool: And I love love love all three bags of yours... you've got great taste :woohoo:

Thank you alyshajo!!! Yeah my mom's all about jewelry and gold because she said it carries more value...and because she can pass them down to her daughters later...but I said the same thing about LV that she can pass them down to me!! Hehe...now she has 3 LV purses and a wallet of her own!! She's starting to call me a bad influence now....The other day she saw the Fleur de Jais Speedy on one of the magazines and she was asking about it.... I think she might get it!

I like your taste too! Liked your shoes reveal!

Lee69, amaris, penelope tree, needlv, heychar, adriana89, LuvTare, AngelBABY84, LilMissLVoeUk, mac01, missfuse, HeavenAF - Thank you for your lovely comments!

EvaLV - Terima kasih! You have an awesome collection btw!