Shhh.....don't tell a soul....

This topped off my wish list...and now there is nothing I am lusting after....
hehe for now right?? haha with LV its so hard not to find something new to like!! actually not just LV... just anything in general!!
and congrats! i love milan station! i can't wait till i go back to hk next summer! gonan stock up on CB and Cerises if i can find some nice ones!

Well, apparently I couldn't even make it a week...and no way until X-mas!! After taking the picture and adding it to this thread...the Lockit had to come out and make itself officially mine!!! DH hasn't noticed yet, so...I figure if he asks I will say, "What this old thing...I have had it for ages....!!" A week could be considered quite a while!!!

wow, another Lockit Horiz. fanatic! congrats, it'll become your new fave bag! i have been ignoring my epi speedy ever since i bought it in sept! and what other LV bags does Milan Station have? I need to go to HK!

wow, another Lockit Horiz. fanatic! congrats, it'll become your new fave bag! i have been ignoring my epi speedy ever since i bought it in sept! and what other LV bags does Milan Station have? I need to go to HK!

As far as LV goes...they have every kind of bag you can imagine!!! And there is one not 2 blocks from my office!! I consider myself in a prime location because of my proximity to designer bags!!!