Shhh.....don't tell a soul....

1. Because I haven't even admitted it to myself yet....I bought the Lockit Horizontal today:yahoo: !! I am not going to allow myself to have it until X-mas, but I promised myself when I saw one second-hand...it would be mine:graucho: :graucho: . Well...lo and behold...I found one at Milan Station today...that was brand new!! So technically:supacool: , since it was at the second-hand store....I HAD to buy it!! I will tell DH closer to X-mas,when he is trying to figure out what to get for me....Yippee.......it is the perfect bag for everyday!

2. congrats......my lips are sealed.....

3. Ooooh I love Milan station !! Congrats.. and wow, that was fast !

4. Congrats .. it is a great bag:yahoo:

5. Congrats! I'll keep quiet, heheh...;)

6. congrats =X

7. Gongrats, love it! Post pics please!

8. Congrats! Great bag!! Now you just have to wait to x-mas, that must be hard lol :P

9. Congratulations! What a lovely bag u've gotten urself...and we'll be quiet about it...yippeee:sneaky:

10. Congrats to you and enjoy... :flowers:
    Question> What is Milan Station?

11. Second hand handbag store here in HK...and quite possibly it will be the undoing of me:graucho:

12. Congrats!! Lord you must be a strong person, I couldn't keep it locked up till christmas :lol:

13. Yeah! Congrats!:yahoo:
    If we promise not to squeal, can you show us? Pretty please!

14. Congrats!!!!

Wow, you have self control. I'm already wearing my early Christmas present.

15. you're secret's safe with me :graucho:

congratulations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice