She's here!!! (pics)

Miu2!!! :nuts: I cannot believe seeing you come across from Miu Miu to Bal! :yahoo: Bal is quite different from Miu Miu, isn't it? Hopefully you enjoy your first Bal First!

Yes, Bal no longer provides extra tassels since 2008. And the new leather swatch is new thing to Bal as well. I am not sure if the leather swatch only comes with First or other models. My new 09 Giant Part Time didn't come with it though.

Your First is a beauty! Congratulation!!!

Miu2!!! :nuts: I cannot believe seeing you come across from Miu Miu to Bal! :yahoo: Bal is quite different from Miu Miu, isn't it? Hopefully you enjoy your first Bal First!

Yes, Bal no longer provides extra tassels since 2008. And the new leather swatch is new thing to Bal as well. I am not sure if the leather swatch only comes with First or other models. My new 09 Giant Part Time didn't come with it though.

Your First is a beauty! Congratulation!!!
I know!! I may have to change my user id to Biu2 or miuciaga2!! :biggrin:

Your bag is from the Fall season 2009 3. The leather is agneau (lamb). (Chevre (goat) is no longer being used on the moto line.) I got this from the photo of your paper tag! :biggrin:

I own three anthracite bbags and love the color! Your First is so pretty.