She's here!!! (pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She's here!!! :yahoo: My first BBag! She is a bit smaller than I had expected, but she will be perfect for the Harley rides (which was my excuse for buying a new bbag)!! I am just so use to large slouchy bags. Here are the pics:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here are pics of the documentation that came with her. Just curious if I was suppose to get extra tassels with the bag or do you buy those separately (as needed)? Also, do they always send a little leather swatch with each bag? Sorry for my BBag ignorance.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Many congrats on your very first first dear!!:nuts::graucho: I´m so happy your Penny is getting better, little things like this help me to never give up, enjoy of your happiness, I send you a big hug:smooch::flowers:

3. Pretty bag!! I love the color! Yes the swatch is a new thing they started to do. I am not sure about the tassels. I thought they were supposed to come with an extra set...
    Enjoy your new bag!!

4. Congrats on your first First!!
    Anthra is such a beautiful color, enjoy!
    I think the extra tassels didn't come with the rh bag purchase since F/W 2008.

5. "Harley rides?!" You are a true motorcycle girl now, congrats.

6. Congrats!

7. is that anthra 09 ? the color is so pretty !! congrats

8. Congrats on your beautiful First! I love the color!

9. Congrats! I love the colour and the First is a great style.

10. congrats on your first bbag, she is beautiful =)

btw sending many good thoughts to poor penny!
    she looks so adorable in the pic.

11. woot! :woohoo: congrats miu2!! I know you will rock this bag with your ride!!!! thanks for the beautiful pics of your Anthra!

12. So pretty! Congrats!

13. Congrats! I have the 09 First in black and it didn't come with extra tassels. I find it tiny but it holds a ton.

14. Yes, 09 Anthra. I just love her and can hardly wait to take her out for a spin!!

One other question: is there some indication of what type of leather she is made of on any of the documentation? The website said that she was Lambskin and I couldn't find anything that referred to the leather type.

I know with Prada/Miu Miu, the type of leather can be found on the care card, not sure with BBags though. Thanks for all your help and patience with a real newbie here.

BTW - Thank you for your wonderful comments about Penny. I am happy to say that she just went in for her x-rays and she is currently CANCER FREE!! :yahoo:

15. She is beauuuuutiful :woohoo: Many congrats!

Your bag is lambskin i.e. Agneau as it says on the paper tag.