"She's got the same handbag I'm wearing now!"

I dont recall ever seeing anybody with the exact same bag but sometimes its a bag in the same style I have..I see a lot of bayswaters around and chanels which I dont own yet but will in July :yahoo:

If I see someone with a bag I have or even a bag I like it makes me smile and I cant help but "check it out" especially if its something I dont own but would like to get to see how it works on someone else. I saw a lady at work with an LV Keepall 45 and I had to get a good look at that to see how big it was and if it would work for me as a travel bag.

Its rare that my friends will buy the same thing as me but sometimes that happens, likewise I buy something they own just because we both like it and as long as we arent wearing the same item of clothing at the same time its not a problem.

It wouldn't bother me.

A friend told me that she bought the exact same accessory because she saw I was wearing it. It doesn't bother me either. In fact, I felt flattered.

If she started to copy everything, that would be weird. I would feel I was being watched. Since it's just one item here and there, it's perfectly fine with me.

It has never happened to me, although I've been at events where other women wore the same model of Chanel but in a different colour. I suppose I should admire their taste in accessories! :P
OTOH, I've seen women frowning at each other when they realize they're carrying the same LV. Another reason I don't own canvas handbags, not to mention any monogrammed handbag.

:heart:

I don't mind if I see other women carrying the same handbag as long as they are equally stylish (haha). That being said I did see someone that is very stylish carrying a bag that I own, but this person typically doesn't take good care of her bags. All of her bags are very worn, and appear to be thrown around, after that I couldn't use this bag and ended up giving it to my daughter. So I guess the answer to the question is that it just depends...