Sheltering in Place with LV...

Thank you!!

And it is! I’m even trying to enlist my husband to hold the bag at certain angles but then didn’t love his hairy arm in the pic...lol
Too too funny!! I was going to hold up my NF escale for a pic but haven’t had a manicure for a month and thought better of it!! I have been intrigued by the City Steamer for a long time. Do you love yours?

Too too funny!! I was going to hold up my NF escale for a pic but haven’t had a manicure for a month and thought better of it!! I have been intrigued by the City Steamer for a long time. Do you love yours?

Oh I get it.

I do love the city steamer. Mine is the MM so probably bigger then most people like but I actually think it’s the perfect size and also don’t find it too heavy. It’s got a classic look while still being functional. I highly recommend this bag and looking forward to being able to wear it once things gets back to normal.

Reactions: EpiFanatic and DrTr
Oh I get it.

I do love the city steamer. Mine is the MM so probably bigger then most people like but I actually think it’s the perfect size and also don’t find it too heavy. It’s got a classic look while still being functional. I highly recommend this bag and looking forward to being able to wear it once things gets back to normal.
Agreed on everything you said. I have a City Steamer in the MM size as well and find it a good, functional size.

Venessa84, you’re inspiring me to get mine out :smile:

Reactions: Venessa84 and DrTr
Oh I get it.

Thanks for the endorsement. I saw it in person a few years ago and really liked it.

Agreed on everything you said. I have a City Steamer in the MM size as well and find it a good, functional size.

Thanks to you too - two good endorsements!

Chiming in. Me three. Love the shape of the city steamer, though I have the mini. @Venessa84 the colorway of your new steamer is gorgeous. I don't usually love python handles but this combo really works. Its' so pretty! Can't wait to see mod shots.

Reactions: DrTr and Venessa84
I’ve been “carrying” my preloved epi Porte-documents every day while WFH, even if my commute is only walking downstairs to the den:
View attachment 4718595
Love your Porte-document! I carry my escale NF from bedroom to couch, where I am working in place and do use it.
SLGs on parade!

I’ve re-homed several to my sister over the years. This is my current roster. Not shown, my mini pochettes and beloved PA circa 2002!

View attachment 4718667
Just love all your SLGs!!

Do it! I would love to see a sheltering at home shot.

Chiming in. Me three. Love the shape of the city steamer, though I have the mini. @Venessa84 the colorway of your new steamer is gorgeous. I don't usually love python handles but this combo really works. Its' so pretty! Can't wait to see mod shots.

Much appreciation. I love python handles but this one is mono who I thought was kind of cool and different yet still classic. Here’s a closer look of the handles IMG_5126.JPG

Do it! I would love to see a sheltering at home shot.

Much appreciation. I love python handles but this one is mono who I thought was kind of cool and different yet still classic. Here’s a closer look of the handles View attachment 4718752
LOL!! Yes mono handles. Maybe that’s why I liked it. My brain was thinking python. Well the mono handles are so chic.

Reactions: DrTr and Venessa84