“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sort of makes me think of what a Hermès charcuterie board would look like.....I’d happily give up the sliced meats and cheeses for those bracelets!

DrTr, MotoChiq and Hillychristie like this.
  2. Nice ride!

DrTr and lcd_purse_girl like this.
  3. I'm glad you like the picture. When I was plucking my limes this morning, the first thoughts were of you and your thread :heart:

diane278 likes this.
  4. #184 Mar 20, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    Rouge de core : Hey Anemone come here for a sec ..
    IMG_1613.jpg

Rouge De core : Look out the window .. What do you see !!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

IMG_1614.jpg

Anemone : Flowers .. so ... :flowers:

Rouge De core : PLEASE look again :annoyed: ...

IMG_1600.jpg

Anemone : woooow flowers :shocked::shocked:

Rouge De Core : THEY ARE Rouge De Core and Anemone flowers :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anemone : Let me take a close look .. Heeeemmmmm they look more like rouge de core AND rose pourpre to me ..

Rouge De Core : Anemone just roll with it ... we are in quarantine with KIDS .. I might lose my mind :oh:

10 year old daughter : Wait just right there no one moves .. I will bring my home made paper squishes ..

20 seconds later ..

Anemone : Nooooo I serenader , They got me........

IMG_1620.jpg

this took 20 mints to post :sad: ... Kids ... Kids ... Kids :biggrin:

5. Adorable....:flowers:

More bags, keodi, tlamdang08 and 3 others like this.
  6. Omg love this! Thank you!! Love your beautiful bags and flowers!

7. #187 Mar 20, 2020
    About a week ago (I’ve sort of lost track of time), I thought it would be fun to fill some large paper mache Easter eggs I saw with treats for neighborhood children. (8 girls & 4 boys)
    Why not?, I thought. It’ll be a breeze, I thought.
    Day 1: it began well enough.....things lined up and ready. (Took the pic to send to my sister.)
    0B63038D-6A54-4205-9262-729F07620568.jpeg
    Day 2: I no longer know what I’ve put in which eggs. I don’t even know which eggs I’ve checked, because I’ve abandoned this so many times. I ate a bag of candy meant for the eggs and felt no regret. (Sister no longer interested)
    60E2A863-5196-4D87-8FF4-A471AD5C9AC1.jpeg
    Today: 6 more to bag and I’m done! I chose to share the final results with my octogone, despite the fact that she Showed little interest.....
    28192597-4D0C-4B3A-9591-C34BBD2D538C.jpeg

8. Is this Rouge de Cœur or is that a different color?

9. #189 Mar 20, 2020
    Love it! It was worth every one of those 20 minutes!
    What’s in those paper squishes? I could do those with some of the neighborhood kids... .

DrTr and marzipanchen like this.
  10. Thanks you are adorable :heart:

Thank you so much , I miss my bags so much :-s more than most people :biggrin:. Looking out the window is my daily activity now :angel:

yes B25 rouge de core togo ghw . It is cloudy outside so the color might not look right .

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-the-25cm-birkin.235756/page-123#post-33480364

I am glad :biggrin: I had to lock my self in my room to escape the little ones .

My creative daughter cuts A4 paper into the shape she want ,one for the back and one for the front .. draw on it then color . Then, she uses duct tape to attach both sides , then she used an old pillow filing to fill the squishes . Garbage bags work fine as well or cotton pads , but and I quote " pillow filling make them slow rise " . It is amazing of you to think of your neighbors :heart: best wishes to you

DrTr, marzipanchen and diane278 like this.

11. This made me lough :biggrin: the fact that you ate a bag of candy with no regrets

Gracilan, More bags, DrTr and 6 others like this.
  12. This is so cute! Thank you!

ElainePG and aisham like this.
  13. While not purses, they are Hermès!
    75C5C405-0672-40B0-8612-16A41E56AC91.jpeg
    I was prepping for an upcoming theme on the SOTD thread :giggle:

14. Those bright colours are just what I needed...

More bags, DrTr, diane278 and 3 others like this.
  15. Thank you! It's supposed to be like a life-savers roll - Pineapple (LCC), Lemon (PeF), Orange (E), Cherry (FP), Lime (TB), Grape (NS), Strawberry (K-Mt), and Melon (OdUJ)
    (I know there's only 5 flavors in that roll, but I needed 8 :giggle:)