“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Too funny !!!

2. Thank you - the more weathered she gets the more I love her. Calfskin, unlike my own skin, looks better as time goes on IMO. I have H bags in the more resilient leathers but nothing beats box calf which is why this big red beauty gets carried almost every day. Sun, rain, and snow, she wants to see it all!

3. Just had to laugh out loud - yes, boxcalf looks better as it ages compared to our skins :lol: I agree your bag is just beautiful as it ages and patinas. So glad you shared.

marzipanchen and tking03 like this.
  4. Can you spot the H?

Attached Files:

5. i rarely use lipstick but since H-lipsticks out, i wear them 12/24 hours a day :lol:.
    Good background, I almost missed it .:love:

ElainePG and dublineuse like this.
  6. Their lipstick quality is quite good. Just don’t like the price tag :P

tlamdang08 and Hermes Nuttynut like this.
  7. They promised us rain so I took out two bags that would do well in it. Alas the only traveling they have done is out of the closet. Trim bag in black lisse with contrast stitching and Bolide in raisin chèvre . The cavale strap came along for the ride.

Attached Files:

8. Loving all the shelter in place pictures. Here’s my contribution. Ms BBB30 with my new Jungle Love Love twilly. Hope everyone stays safe and healthy

Attached Files:

9. I love LEGO’s. (As long as I don’t step on one)

10. :lol::lol::giggle::giggle: LMAO

tlamdang08 and More bags like this.
  11. Two of my favorite scarves at the moment along with two of my precious babies:
    A2DD6E49-9CD8-4686-B64C-AF139CEA5FE4.jpeg

12. WOW!! What a gorgeous bag!

tking03 likes this.
  13. For all of you with young children at home . . .

Lip Balm for our morning walk
    Poppy Lip Shine for our evening outings

car.jpg

14. :biggrin:

Julide likes this.
  15. Just harvested some fresh limes from my garden and plan to keep myself busy in the kitchen today ;)

Attached Files: