“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

Rouge de core : Hey Anemone come here for a sec ..
IMG_1613.jpg

Rouge De core : Look out the window .. What do you see !!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

IMG_1614.jpg

Anemone : Flowers .. so ... :flowers:

Rouge De core : PLEASE look again :annoyed: ...

IMG_1600.jpg

Anemone : woooow flowers :shocked::shocked:

Rouge De Core : THEY ARE Rouge De Core and Anemone flowers :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anemone : Let me take a close look .. Heeeemmmmm they look more like rouge de core AND rose pourpre to me ..

Rouge De Core : Anemone just roll with it ... we are in quarantine with KIDS .. I might lose my mind :oh:

10 year old daughter : Wait just right there no one moves .. I will bring my home made paper squishes ..

20 seconds later ..

Anemone : Nooooo I serenader , They got me........

IMG_1620.jpg

this took 20 mints to post :sad: ... Kids ... Kids ... Kids :biggrin:

Last edited:
View attachment 4693934

View attachment 4693935

View attachment 4693936

Rouge De Core : THEY ARE Rouge De Core and Anemone flowers :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anemone : Let me take a close look .. Heeeemmmmm they look more like rouge de core AND rose pourpre to me ..

Rouge De Core : Anemone just roll with it ... we are in quarantine with KIDS .. I might lose my mind :oh:

10 year old doughtier : Wait just right there no one moves .. I will bring my home made paper squishes ..

20 seconds later ..

View attachment 4693941

Adorable....:flowers:

View attachment 4693934

View attachment 4693935

View attachment 4693936

10 year old daughter : Wait just right there no one moves .. I will bring my home made paper squishes ..

20 seconds later ..

View attachment 4693941

Omg love this! Thank you!! Love your beautiful bags and flowers!

About a week ago (I’ve sort of lost track of time), I thought it would be fun to fill some large paper mache Easter eggs I saw with treats for neighborhood children. (8 girls & 4 boys)
Why not?, I thought. It’ll be a breeze, I thought.
Day 1: it began well enough.....things lined up and ready. (Took the pic to send to my sister.)
0B63038D-6A54-4205-9262-729F07620568.jpeg
Day 2: I no longer know what I’ve put in which eggs. I don’t even know which eggs I’ve checked, because I’ve abandoned this so many times. I ate a bag of candy meant for the eggs and felt no regret. (Sister no longer interested)
60E2A863-5196-4D87-8FF4-A471AD5C9AC1.jpeg
Today: 6 more to bag and I’m done! I chose to share the final results with my octogone, despite the fact that she Showed little interest.....
28192597-4D0C-4B3A-9591-C34BBD2D538C.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 4693934

View attachment 4693935

View attachment 4693936

20 seconds later ..

View attachment 4693941

Is this Rouge de Cœur or is that a different color?

View attachment 4693934

View attachment 4693935

View attachment 4693936

20 seconds later ..

View attachment 4693941

Love it! It was worth every one of those 20 minutes!
What’s in those paper squishes? I could do those with some of the neighborhood kids... .

Last edited:
Adorable....:flowers:

Thanks you are adorable :heart:

Omg love this! Thank you!! Love your beautiful bags and flowers!

Thank you so much , I miss my bags so much :-s more than most people :biggrin:. Looking out the window is my daily activity now :angel:

Is this Rouge de Cœur or is that a different color?

yes B25 rouge de core togo ghw . It is cloudy outside so the color might not look right .

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-the-25cm-birkin.235756/page-123#post-33480364

Love it! It was worth every one of those 20 minutes!
What’s in those paper squishes? I could do those with some of the neighborhood kids... .

I am glad :biggrin: I had to lock my self in my room to escape the little ones .

My creative daughter cuts A4 paper into the shape she want ,one for the back and one for the front .. draw on it then color . Then, she uses duct tape to attach both sides , then she used an old pillow filing to fill the squishes . Garbage bags work fine as well or cotton pads , but and I quote " pillow filling make them slow rise " . It is amazing of you to think of your neighbors :heart: best wishes to you

View attachment 4693934

View attachment 4693935

View attachment 4693936

20 seconds later ..

View attachment 4693941

This is so cute! Thank you!

Reactions: ElainePG and aisham