she is so sad!

aww what a sweet message!
i completely know what you mean with theyre just things but they mean alot! i lost a bracelet that wasnt THAT expensive but i recieved it as an 18th birthday present off all my friends in school and it meant so much to me! i still havent told them and i lost it 6 weeks ago, maybe i should own up :sad:

what a cute girl;)

I know how it feels for losing purse and cell phone when I was 16..(im just 19 btw...so its not that young for me.hehe)
I kept crying and sad while my dad offered me better cell phone. I said i dont want better one, i want mine back!LOL!! and i was kept cursing for the theft.LOL...
but then I let go and enjoy my new cell, but what makes me sad is I lost contact w/ my old friends, because I got new number..

maybe u could give her a new one to make her feel better:graucho: (that's what I felt.hehehe)

what a cute girl;)

I know how it feels for losing purse and cell phone when I was 16..(im just 19 btw...so its not that young for me.hehe)
I kept crying and sad while my dad offered me better cell phone. I said i dont want better one, i want mine back!LOL!! and i was kept cursing for the theft.LOL...
but then I let go and enjoy my new cell, but what makes me sad is I lost contact w/ my old friends, because I got new number..

maybe u could give her a new one to make her feel better:graucho: (that's what I felt.hehehe)

well for my birthday(which is in may) my daddy said I can get a new phone, but I won't have all my old numbers unless I get my stuff back.... I just don't see why people have to do this..?? I JUST WANT MY STUFF BACK!!!
-Jessica

This is a good chance to teach her about karma, unfortunately. You really did a great job in teaching your daughter what is really important in life! She sounds like such a good kid.

that's a lesson we all have to learn in life

it sucks but she'll get over it in time

yea it just realy sucks to see her so sad and upset and there is realy nothing I can do as a mother to help her besides tell her and try to explain to her why some people do the things they do...... Thanks to you guys and the advice that you all have given her she does feels so much better...... and to one very special person(addictedtopurses) who sent her a private message and brought her to happy:yes: tears , she will always be greatful.

That is so horrible. When I was about her age a classmate stole something of mine. I never forgot that horrible feeling of having someone do something so mean to me. It just sucks. Whoever stole the bag has some bad karma coming..

Sorry to hear about her misfortune. Having your property stolen is so violating.

She sounds like she's handling it with grace and maturity though. I hope everything turns out ok.

some people are just so pathetic. of all the kids this happend to this happed to your daughter who sounds like a true, nice and genuine kid ["if they wanted to borrow my stuff All they had to do was ask"]. all i can say is, KARMA IS A B*TCH