Sharing is caring. But..................

I would be pretty annoyed at the minimum, and for THREE years. Like someone said, I'd be pschyed if a close friend got into bbags with me, but I know that colors/copying would never happen as we have different tastes. But when you said they were copying EVERYTHING, clothes and shoes included, my honest thought was that they were lacking self confidence. I know imitation is flattery, but this is just over the top, imho. I also wonder your age bracket, if you all are relatively young, this would make more sense somehow!
You know what I mean? I think you should try being honest in a very friendly yet open way. Maybe suggest that if you get different colors that you could all be similar but not identical, possibly even borrow or trade bags? You could politely but directly express your "flattery" at them buying the same things but suggest that it would be more fun with variety? You sound like such a sweetie, I know how hard it is to feel silently frustrated, I hope things work out for the very best! Keep us posted.
that's really good advice try handling the situation with this suggestion and see what happens...:smile: