Share your Tiffany Hardwear pieces!

I agree. I recommend trying all of the hardware earrings on in person because they are very heavy!

I tried the small (silver) link earrings in store and to my surprise, they were weightless! I couldn't tell the difference in weight between them and my Victoria studs. SA said it's so you can wear them comfortably all day. Not sure about the yg or rg though.

The small is still quite substantial in size which is perfect for statement earrings imo. I can't imagine getting the larger size.
In the end, I went for the double drop earrings (also light), but I think I'll go back for the size small links in the future.

Last edited:
I tried the small (silver) link earrings in store and to my surprise, they were weightless! I couldn't tell the difference in weight between them and my Victoria studs. SA said it's so you can wear them comfortably all day. Not sure about the yg or rg though.

The small is still quite substantial in size which is perfect for statement earrings imo. I can't imagine getting the larger size.
In the end, I went for the double drop earrings (also light), but I think I'll go back for the size small links in the future.
That is wonderful news. I am so happy that you found a pair that works for you. I only tried the yellow gold, in several sizes, and even the smallest size dragged down my earlobes in an unattractive way. The look of them was great however.

Hi girls, I’m thinking of an in between piece to be stacked between my rose gold Cartier love and the ultimate dream pc, Van Cleef signature perlee. Without an in between pc, the signature perlee would cross over the love on my wrist.

Tiffany has two great options, Tiffany T and the Hardwear.
My casual style is more feminine and dainty, however I do like the unique hardwear bracelet.

It would be great if you could let me know which one do you think looks best on me. TIA!
Hi, is this the hardwear medium link bracelet you have on?

Anyone can share their silver links experiences? I'm interested in getting the double wrap bracelet as my early birthday gift, which can be worn as a choker too. Budget won't allowed me to go for the yellow gold version, but I really like the chic effortless style of this piece, so I'm thinking about the silver. Will the links turn black very soon? Is it easy to be cleaned? If it's hard to maintain its shininess I probably go for a Cartier clash ring.

Anyone can share their silver links experiences? I'm interested in getting the double wrap bracelet as my early birthday gift, which can be worn as a choker too. Budget won't allowed me to go for the yellow gold version, but I really like the chic effortless style of this piece, so I'm thinking about the silver. Will the links turn black very soon? Is it easy to be cleaned? If it's hard to maintain its shininess I probably go for a Cartier clash ring.
You can buy 2 large link bracelets in silver and hook them together to wear as a necklace

Hello, does anyone know if the chain link necklaces (gold or silver) existed in a shorter version (less than 18inch) when it came out in 2017?
Not as I know of. I have original catalog when they just came out and gold one is listed in 18" only. But you can customize them by bringing to Tiffany repair. They can add or remove links.

Thank you for your answer. I could have sworn I saw it for a while as 15 and 18 inch when I was living in the UK. In some of the older Tiffany advertisements it looks so much shorter. :annoyed:View attachment 5045710View attachment 5045711
I know what you mean, I also saw it in shorter length at influencers' pics, but never on official site or in catalogs that I receive regularly. 16" existed but only as earlier limited version.

Reactions: mdb6000
I know what you mean, I also saw it in shorter length at influencers' pics, but never on official site or in catalogs that I receive regularly. 16" existed but only as earlier limited version.
I wonder if it’s the wrap bracelet worn as a necklace. My SA showed me it like that and it fit like a choker. I am eyeing the pearl lock hardware triple wrap now. Does anyone have it and can tell me if you can wear as a necklace?

Hello, does anyone know if the chain link necklaces (gold or silver) existed in a shorter version (less than 18inch) when it came out in 2017?

They did (at least I know the gold necklace did). Both versions used to be offered on the website, but the shorter one has been unavailable for a while. I remember thinking it was interesting that even though you got a few extra inches of chain with the 18”, they charged the same price for both lengths.

They did (at least I know the gold necklace did). Both versions used to be offered on the website, but the shorter one has been unavailable for a while. I remember thinking it was interesting that even though you got a few extra inches of chain with the 18”, they charged the same price for both lengths.
maybe gold weight was the same in g?

I have the small version in rosegold and silver link necklace and I tried join them to form a necklace. Here’s the output.

Attachments

• D5860FAA-8447-467B-B70A-BE390F5C6E97.jpeg
    D5860FAA-8447-467B-B70A-BE390F5C6E97.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 282
  • DB624718-8967-4496-8F5C-9A6B0E6D3352.jpeg
    DB624718-8967-4496-8F5C-9A6B0E6D3352.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 296
  • 652211B3-9CFC-450B-AA45-FA41EDED44DF.jpeg
    652211B3-9CFC-450B-AA45-FA41EDED44DF.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 276