Share your Tiffany Hardwear pieces!

AnnaFreud

Dec 28, 2013
Who else is loving the new Tiffany Hardwear collection? Has anyone seen the pieces IRL? I saw the Ball Dangle silver ring in an ad last night and I can't get it out of my mind! It's kinda pricey for a silver piece, especially a ring at $400. IMG_1494252418.280965.jpg

Wish they would come out with the bracelet version of this ring.

Here are what the bracelets look like:

IMG_1494252529.718340.jpgIMG_1494252539.901612.jpgIMG_1494252550.936636.jpg

@yogamamaloves It works great with my thin loves and looks very cool. I just prefer wearing it on my left wrist because my right arm is getting pretty full. :P
View attachment 3697141

Wait hold the press!! You picked up the third love?! Loving the trio. It was because of your pic the other day why I got my first thin one (yellow) and now I want a second bangle. Either another love or one of these new Tiffany bangles. Any opinion on that? Loving the stack.

Do you think the balls would ever jump up on or over the loves? Just don't want them to scratch eachother!

Wait hold the press!! You picked up the third love?! Loving the trio. It was because of your pic the other day why I got my first thin one (yellow) and now I want a second bangle. Either another love or one of these new Tiffany bangles. Any opinion on that? Loving the stack.

Do you think the balls would ever jump up on or over the loves? Just don't want them to scratch eachother!
Thank you so much! I didn't know how much I would love completing the trio until I tried it on. I was actually going to buy a JUC, but even my SA thought that completing the trio created a perfect harmony. Eventually, I plan on adding a JUC to my left hand. And I'm glad I could inspire somebody because I was never into Cartier until I discovered these thin Loves. They really ignited my passion for the brand! What metal options would you get if you get another Love or Hardwear? And would you get a thin Love or regular one? I've noticed that the balls go on top of my Loves a little bit, but that's probably because my Loves are a size 15 and slightly smaller in comparison. I don't think it would scratch too much if it does. And my bracelet is RG btw.

Thank you so much! I didn't know how much I would love completing the trio until I tried it on. I was actually going to buy a JUC, but even my SA thought that completing the trio created a perfect harmony. Eventually, I plan on adding a JUC to my left hand. And I'm glad I could inspire somebody because I was never into Cartier until I discovered these thin Loves. They really ignited my passion for the brand! What metal options would you get if you get another Love or Hardwear? And would you get a thin Love or regular one? I've noticed that the balls go on top of my Loves a little bit, but that's probably because my Loves are a size 15 and slightly smaller in comparison. I don't think it would scratch too much if it does. And my bracelet is RG btw.

The trio is lovely! I think you made the right choice. The JUC will still be there when you are ready. Plus you have so many new pieces to really enjoy! What boutique do you go to if you don't mind me asking?

I was always a big fan of Cartier but not a big fan of the regular size love bracelet. When they came out with the thins though I was sold. My SA told me they were going to make the smaller ones a couple of years ago and it took them a while to master the hinge mechanism. Caused a big delay in releasing.

I'm so torn between getting a second thin love or doing an alternative bracelet to stack. Thoughts on that? If I do a second love. It will most likely be yellow again or possibly white. I really do like how two yellows look. If I did any other brand/style definitely yellow.

With the hardware line did you try all three style bracelets or just the ones you bought? What size is the Tiffany? Small?

Adding pics just in case others are wondering what we are talking about..

IMG_1494645454.760466.jpgIMG_1494645463.526417.jpgIMG_1494645471.183454.jpg

The trio is lovely! I think you made the right choice. The JUC will still be there when you are ready. Plus you have so many new pieces to really enjoy! What boutique do you go to if you don't mind me asking?

I was always a big fan of Cartier but not a big fan of the regular size love bracelet. When they came out with the thins though I was sold. My SA told me they were going to make the smaller ones a couple of years ago and it took them a while to master the hinge mechanism. Caused a big delay in releasing.

I'm so torn between getting a second thin love or doing an alternative bracelet to stack. Thoughts on that? If I do a second love. It will most likely be yellow again or possibly white. I really do like how two yellows look. If I did any other brand/style definitely yellow.

With the hardware line did you try all three style bracelets or just the ones you bought? What size is the Tiffany? Small?

Adding pics just in case others are wondering what we are talking about..

View attachment 3697259View attachment 3697260View attachment 3697261
Thank you again! I have been on a jewelry binge and really need to stop and smell the roses! That's interesting that it took them so long to perfect the hinge mechanism on these. I'm a terrible influence, so I think it would be great if you bought another thin in WG and then add the Hardwear Bypass in YG. I tried on the top two styles because they were more dainty. I loved the Bypass style a lot more than the regular one, but I'm sure there will be some people that feel the opposite way. To me, the Bypass has an edgier feel to it while the regular one is a very clean and modern look. And the Tiffany is a size S.