Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

Our dearest @Summerof89, did you pick the 5P or Rose Sakura in the end? I’ve been checking back for updates out of curiosity and decided to just ask you today LOL..
hiiiiiiiii my darling, I think I will go with Rose Sakura MK!
I did confuse myself some more picking between Rose Sakura MK and K25 Gris Meyer, because the latter is with ghw which is exactly what I asked for and RS is with phw. But I think it would be almost impossible to wait for a RS with ghw or wait to do a SO with that combination, as we just never know when I'd be offered and whether the color charts for that year will even have RS as an option.

Didn't even realize box came in a red that vibrant, SO PRETTY.
Rouge Vif is another beautiful vibrant red for Box, but more yellow-toned. It’s equally stunning.
WOW! This is stunning, such a vibrant shade of red! You're so right with this being a collectors piece, especially with Box leather being kinda delicate in certain aspects.
It is a beauty indeed. I adore Box and own a few pieces (a wonderful and hardy leather if you know how to treat it right), actually the combination of red + GHW and form factor would make it difficult to style for me personally. I hope it will find an owner that can appreciate its beauty