Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

Hubby came back from the boutique with THIS!! :girlshocked: I should send him shopping by himself more often!!!

MK matte alligator béton GHW, stamp W

Happy Mother’s Day to ALL the mammas out there!! :heart:💐💐

View attachment 5999875View attachment 5999876
WOW that is beautiful!!! He’s a keeper 😆

….if you happen to have any bags in Nata/craie/gris perle(regular or exotics) it would be really helpful to see the color comparison next to the Beton alligator :smile:

WOW! Congratulations! ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much!!

Wow! He did well! Congrats and Happy Mother’s Day!
Thank you! Yes he did quite well lol!!

WOW that is beautiful!!! He’s a keeper 😆

….if you happen to have any bags in Nata/craie/gris perle(regular or exotics) it would be really helpful to see the color comparison next to the Beton alligator :smile:
Thank you and yes he is! I also have bags in nata ostrich and craie epsom so will try to take a group picture. The nata and craie definitely have a creamy undertone and the beton has more of a light gray undertone.

stunnning!!!!
Thank you babe!!

Congrats! Gorgeous bag !
Thanks so much!!

You’ve clearly trained him well…any tips? 😉
Enjoy this stunning teeny bag!
LOL @tinkerbell68 , wasn't it your DH who was able to charm his way to a leather appt in Paris? Got any tips for ME?? :lol:

Stunner ! Way to go Hubby !
Thank you! My hubby is not a shopper, and generally humors me when it comes to H, so he did quite well this time LOL!! :smile:

Hubby came back from the boutique with THIS!! :girlshocked: I should send him shopping by himself more often!!!

Omg congrats!!! 😍🤍 Beton in croc is so gorgeous! Was your husband secretly planning this with your SA this whole time?!

Congratulations Bdbunny! You’re so fortunate to be married to someone who appreciates you and your love for Hermes! Happy Mother’s Day!