Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

I’m usually a GHW girlie all the way but I actually think pastel pinks look great with PHW. Vote for Rose Sakura!

Congrats!! You get the best offers :smile:

And I thought the K25 & B25 Touch offers were great ones! Now the pink MK options take the cake.

It’s hard to choose but I will go with whichever MK leather you don’t already have. Both pinks are stunning with PHW. I’m more inclined towards chèvre though. Very nice colour saturation and it’s rose sakura!!

Update us on your choice and good luck!!

I went in to finalise my decision between K25 vs B25 touch, and my SA said hold that thought..........what about pinks!
How do you pick between them if you want them all!!!!!
I've been looking at photos of sakura with phw, it does have a rather clean look so I am now deciding whether to hold out in case H produces sakura with ghw or whether to have one PHW in my collection.

Thanks to everyone's contribution!

MK 5P phw
MK Rose Sakura phw

I have noooooo idea!!!!!
I’m usually a ghw person but they are pink and I don’t think H makes these with ghw….. =(
I'm normally a GHW person too, but the PHW really allows for the pink to just exist in its beautiful state. I think GHW would compete too much with it. Just my two cents.

Rose sakura all the way, especially if it's in chevre and in a MK!

Help!!
All bags on my list were various versions of Kelly. Yet, I got myself an offer of.B30 vert comics touch. That’s because I opened my big mouth and asked about touch bags. One of those moments when I observe myself saying something and think why is this woman and why is she saying this? I think they are stunning, and that’s why I asked, but the price is absurd for the one square centimeter of alligator that you get on it.
Question: does the group think green is a seasonal color? Like plump was huge a couple of years ago then yellow was in, now it’s green. Would five years from now a green bag look like early 2020s?
I don’t mind pop of color at all, but all of my other bags have what I would consider classic pop of color: purple, orange, red.
Thank you

Help!!
All bags on my list were various versions of Kelly. Yet, I got myself an offer of.B30 vert comics touch. That’s because I opened my big mouth and asked about touch bags. One of those moments when I observe myself saying something and think why is this woman and why is she saying this? I think they are stunning, and that’s why I asked, but the price is absurd for the one square centimeter of alligator that you get on it.
Question: does the group think green is a seasonal color? Like plump was huge a couple of years ago then yellow was in, now it’s green. Would five years from now a green bag look like early 2020s?
I don’t mind pop of color at all, but all of my other bags have what I would consider classic pop of color: purple, orange, red.
Thank you
Why isn't this an easy "no"? Its the wrong bag style, not a color you want, not the right leather, more than you want to spend, etc. Just pass and restate what you actually want.

Why isn't this an easy "no"? Its the wrong bag style, not a color you want, not the right leather, more than you want to spend, etc. Just pass and restate what you actually want.
Because other than at H, I go to a store without having a precise notion of what I’m going to purchase. I look at things and they strike me as pretty. More often than not, I am inspired by what I see and not by a prepared list in my head. I mean, even at a grocery store I might come in thinking I would like fish for dinner and then see a juicy steak and get that instead. At H I need to make a commitment to a specific item not to a concept of shopping
There is nothing wrong with Birkin as a style, I want every color of the rainbow if given an opportunity. I don’t think I said anything about the Leather being wrong and “want to spend” is also a relative concept when it comes to H.

I felt your response was a bit combative and didn’t answer my question but I understand we are messaging each other in these short bits, so I know tone and intent is very difficult to convey. I’m sure you did not mean to come across that way at all.

Help!!
Thank you
If you’re looking for a touch at least take a look at it. You might be in love with it when you see it🤷‍♀️I would LOVE a touch bag. VC sorta seems like it may be a tad bright/trendy. I haven’t seen it in person. I recently saw a menthe GP and it was absolutely beautiful. Would love a menthe or vert vertigo or vert bosphore K which sorta tend to be darker, more classic colors to me. At least check it out, you could be surprised and love it.

Help!!
Thank you
This made me laugh out loud, you sound just like me! My impulse purchases tend to be my biggest loves later on, at the risk of sounding like an enabler, I would totally go for it... (I love any shade of green and consider it a staple)

Because other than at H, I go to a store without having a precise notion of what I’m going to purchase. I look at things and they strike me as pretty. More often than not, I am inspired by what I see and not by a prepared list in my head. I mean, even at a grocery store I might come in thinking I would like fish for dinner and then see a juicy steak and get that instead. At H I need to make a commitment to a specific item not to a concept of shopping
There is nothing wrong with Birkin as a style, I want every color of the rainbow if given an opportunity. I don’t think I said anything about the Leather being wrong and “want to spend” is also a relative concept when it comes to H.

I felt your response was a bit combative and didn’t answer my question but I understand we are messaging each other in these short bits, so I know tone and intent is very difficult to convey. I’m sure you did not mean to come across that way at all.
I’m only going off the post you made. You wanted a kelly; this is a Birkin. Touch is “priced absurdly” (I agree!). You seem to regret saying you were interested in a touch (“why is this woman and why is she saying this?”), so not the leather you want. And you want people to persuade you that green is classic because you yourself don’t believe that it is. I get being uncertain but this just seems silly.

Everyone here is going to say to buy it, because that’s what they always say to almost any offer, but if it’s not what you want, don’t talk your self into it. Taking this bag pushes the classic color kelly further and further away. The more bags one refuses, the better the offers get. (It also will be pretty difficult to resell if you realize after the fact that it isn’t what you love.)

If you’re looking for a touch at least take a look at it. You might be in love with it when you see it🤷‍♀️I would LOVE a touch bag. VC sorta seems like it may be a tad bright/trendy. I haven’t seen it in person. I recently saw a menthe GP and it was absolutely beautiful. Would love a menthe or vert vertigo or vert bosphore K which sorta tend to be darker, more classic colors to me. At least check it out, you could be surprised and love it.
I personally think green IS a forever colour….vert comics in particular is quite a special colour- vibrant and saturated- just lovely. As far as “in fashion”- I think it will remain current looking….not to sound crazy, but look at nature, observe those colours to see what is “in”….and vert comics is everywhere! There is something very “pretty” about that colour- maybe because of is connection to nature that most people are attracted to it? Ok- I must move on to my next soapbox!!!
Go take a look and see if you are drawn to it!!!

Help!!
Thank you
I would have a look and see if you really love it and are looking forward to use a B instead a K, which is a different use case in my opinion. If you love it, it would not matter to me if it will look 2020s or not. I very happily carry Rouge Vif which - some say - has a 70s vibe to it although my bags in this colour are both from the 90s and 2020s. The perfect red for me and my wardrobe, however.

Personally, I do not like VC at all and it would clash with everything in my wardrobe, but this should not matter at all as well as it should not matter at all if everyone else loves it. I would not see it as a classic (green) colour, this would rather be the darker greens for me to answer your question.

Go with your gut, if you can’t stand to leave it behind because you want to use it the very next day, I would go for it!

I’m only going off the post you made. You wanted a kelly; this is a Birkin. Touch is “priced absurdly” (I agree!). You seem to regret saying you were interested in a touch (“why is this woman and why is she saying this?”), so not the leather you want. And you want people to persuade you that green is classic because you yourself don’t believe that it is. I get being uncertain but this just seems silly.

Everyone here is going to say to buy it, because that’s what they always say to almost any offer, but if it’s not what you want, don’t talk your self into it. Taking this bag pushes the classic color kelly further and further away. The more bags one refuses, the better the offers get. (It also will be pretty difficult to resell if you realize after the fact that it isn’t what you love.)
Very eloquently put. I completely agree with you on the logic and you are the voice of reason.

Though, I wouldn't personally encourage every single offer to be accepted. There are other factors at play here: @OnlyModa is confused enough to ask about it on this forum, and she brought it up in the first place with her SA so she must like the idea of owning a Birkin Touch at some deeper level... I like what @Goldenbelle suggested. That is to sleep on it and see if you want to own it or leave it behind. Let us know what you decide @OnlyModa, I love having problems like this :smile: