Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

A little (or should I say huge? :smile: ) bit of inspiration for you @OnlyModa as you consider whether or not to take home the VC B30 touch.

IMG_0625.jpeg
Spotted in the window of the Sevres store as we walked to la grande épicerie to pick up groceries.
I’ll add that I have a B30 in VC and I love it. The color is so bright and cheerful and goes beautifully with navy, white and black which make up much of my wardrobe.
Good luck making this decision!

Help!!
All bags on my list were various versions of Kelly. Yet, I got myself an offer of.B30 vert comics touch. That’s because I opened my big mouth and asked about touch bags. One of those moments when I observe myself saying something and think why is this woman and why is she saying this? I think they are stunning, and that’s why I asked, but the price is absurd for the one square centimeter of alligator that you get on it.
Question: does the group think green is a seasonal color? Like plump was huge a couple of years ago then yellow was in, now it’s green. Would five years from now a green bag look like early 2020s?
I don’t mind pop of color at all, but all of my other bags have what I would consider classic pop of color: purple, orange, red.
Thank you
My personal opinion is some greens are timeless (vert cypress) and serve as a neutral alternative. Other greens are more fashion colors and will only work for you long term if it goes with your style and wardrobe. I see vert comics as the latter but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If I was getting a touch birkin I’d want a classic color. If you love it and can see yourself wearing it long term that’s one thing but if you don’t skip it. If you really want a Kelly wait. I prefer a touch birkin to a touch Kelly but I prefer a Kelly to a birkin.

I would have a look and see if you really love it and are looking forward to use a B instead a K, which is a different use case in my opinion. If you love it, it would not matter to me if it will look 2020s or not. I very happily carry Rouge Vif which - some say - has a 70s vibe to it although my bags in this colour are both from the 90s and 2020s. The perfect red for me and my wardrobe, however.

Personally, I do not like VC at all and it would clash with everything in my wardrobe, but this should not matter at all as well as it should not matter at all if everyone else loves it. I would not see it as a classic (green) colour, this would rather be the darker greens for me to answer your question.

Go with your gut, if you can’t stand to leave it behind because you want to use it the very next day, I would go for it!
I do have other Bs so I am familiar with the style. Great point about thinking of it in terms of “do I want to carry it first thing tomorrow”

I do have other Bs so I am familiar with the style. Great point about thinking of it in terms of “do I want to carry it first thing tomorrow”
Does your wardrobe mesh with this color? I think you should stick with your initial gut feeling of getting a Kelly. Scratch that itch first and the. Get a touch Birkin. They are gorgeous. Just maybe not very comics unless you have wads of cash to blow.

Help!!
All bags on my list were various versions of Kelly. Yet, I got myself an offer of.B30 vert comics touch. That’s because I opened my big mouth and asked about touch bags. One of those moments when I observe myself saying something and think why is this woman and why is she saying this? I think they are stunning, and that’s why I asked, but the price is absurd for the one square centimeter of alligator that you get on it.
Question: does the group think green is a seasonal color? Like plump was huge a couple of years ago then yellow was in, now it’s green. Would five years from now a green bag look like early 2020s?
I don’t mind pop of color at all, but all of my other bags have what I would consider classic pop of color: purple, orange, red.
Thank you
Green is an evergreen colour but it’s not for everyone.

I’m a big believer that (a) the offers will only get better (or closer to what you want); and (b) when it’s the right bag you’ll know instinctively. So if this B30 offer didn’t make your heart race when your SA first offered it, it’s probably not the one. Skip this bag. A better offer will come dear.