Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

A vote for the kelly as well... but the real questions are what YOU prefer! Some things to consider:
1. Cost. The Touch birkin will be a lot more.
2. Are you good with/wanting exotics, both morally and having a delicate skin on the part you'll be touching?
3. Do you prefer sellier or retourne kellys?
4. GP is a lot lighter. Are you worried about color transfer?

Please take all my points with a grain of salt as I don't even have one quota bag yet... just a picotin. :P Just things I'd think about were I lucky enough to get offers. If it were me I'd pass on both but that's because PHW is must-have for me personally, as is retourne, and I don't want exotic. ^_^

K25 sellier gris meyer ghw - Undecided
B25 touch gris perle ghw - Undecided

Debating which to take......
Wow.. seriously?
Defo go with B25 touch:yahoo:
If it's the one is identical of this attached photo image..(it's from the insta as a reference only! If this occurs a problem please let me know, I will delete it immediately)
Absolutely stunning:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418_032111_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418_032111_Instagram.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
A vote for the kelly as well... but the real questions are what YOU prefer! Some things to consider:
1. Cost. The Touch birkin will be a lot more.
2. Are you good with/wanting exotics, both morally and having a delicate skin on the part you'll be touching?
3. Do you prefer sellier or retourne kellys?
4. GP is a lot lighter. Are you worried about color transfer?

Please take all my points with a grain of salt as I don't even have one quota bag yet... just a picotin. :P Just things I'd think about were I lucky enough to get offers. If it were me I'd pass on both but that's because PHW is must-have for me personally, as is retourne, and I don't want exotic. ^_^

I think you raised some good points there! My thoughts are:
1. This is probably my only consideration when making the decision, I was thinking whether I'd be better off trying for the touch in Paris, but the odds may be slim
2. Yes I definitely want an exotic and since full exotics are out of the price range atm, touch seems to be a good compromise although still $$$$$
3. Sellier, so the K25 fits. I think my SA said it's in Madame leather.
4. Not really, I tend to baby them anyway

Thanks everyone! So far K25 takes the win at 7 V 6! :biggrin:

I think you raised some good points there! My thoughts are:
1. This is probably my only consideration when making the decision, I was thinking whether I'd be better off trying for the touch in Paris, but the odds may be slim
2. Yes I definitely want an exotic and since full exotics are out of the price range atm, touch seems to be a good compromise although still $$$$$
3. Sellier, so the K25 fits. I think my SA said it's in Madame leather.
4. Not really, I tend to baby them anyway

Thanks everyone! So far K25 takes the win at 7 V 6! :biggrin:
How do u get to pick? You must be vip there