Share Your Loewe Items Here

Went to a Loewe event tonight at my local store that recently opened and picked up these charms. I'm a huge bag charm collector so I'm always excited whenever Loewe introduces something new!

I didn't think I was going to get the dragon fruit when I saw it online but the colours are more vivid in person (also a fan of the fruit itself) 🥰

View attachment 5990125
I love the vibrant colors of the dragonfruit. Great choices.

• Thanks
Reactions: china_doll
I got distracted from my saving for the puzzle with the woven strap goal and bought this which was next on the bag wishlist because of the colour. I was sent a code for 24s which worked on the flamenco purse but not the puzzle which meant it cost less than the mini flamenco so I felt I had to 😂. I haven't taken the tag off yet because it only arrived incase i change mu mind tomorrow. But I love the colour and the leather is so soft so I don't think I will. Although the sensible part of my brain always says I have enough/too many bags the rest of my brain disagrees

Attachments

• 20240426_174058.jpg
    20240426_174058.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 57
New to me large (or extra large?) hammock. Love how the entire bag is lined in leather inside and the suede exterior just feels super nice. Maximum slouchy bag but still holds a basic shape especially when the crocodile clip inside the bag is in place. The additional strap also looks for shoulder and crossbody carry (though definitely more suited for taller folk). Quite happy with the acquisition!

IMG_8775.jpegIMG_8776.jpeg

New to me large (or extra large?) hammock. Love how the entire bag is lined in leather inside and the suede exterior just feels super nice. Maximum slouchy bag but still holds a basic shape especially when the crocodile clip inside the bag is in place. The additional strap also looks for shoulder and crossbody carry (though definitely more suited for taller folk). Quite happy with the acquisition!

View attachment 5992798View attachment 5992799
Love this! Looks great with your charm 🐻