Share Your Loewe Items Here

Hi! I have this loewe bag that I was told was rare. Anybody know what this bag is called and what it's worth? Ty so much in advanced I don't know much about loewe
I don’t know the name of this style, but it’s an older Loewe piece and the resale value for vintage Loewe is typically very low unfortunately. Hopefully someone can chime in who knows the model though!

Reactions: artist624
I don’t know the name of this style, but it’s an older Loewe piece and the resale value for vintage Loewe is typically very low unfortunately. Hopefully someone can chime in who knows the model though!
Thank u! Only listing I found was a sold one on ebay for 1800$!! But can't view specifications when its clicked on screen goes blank just says item sold lol 😆 I just have 0 idea what to post it for somebody told me 2200 😂 I don't wanna look crazy

I was desperate for the red balloon die for the longest time, it was oos on the website for months before being taken off the site completely... I thought I was out of luck but my friend miraculously found ONE left at a store in Lisbon a few weeks ago and grabbed it for me!!! I'm so thankful to her. Just wanted to share my big win, the color and the balloon itself have personal significance for me and I love how it combos with my neutral loewe leathers. I'm so happy to have it 🥰🎈

1000014089.jpg

I was desperate for the red balloon die for the longest time, it was oos on the website for months before being taken off the site completely... I thought I was out of luck but my friend miraculously found ONE left at a store in Lisbon a few weeks ago and grabbed it for me!!! I'm so thankful to her. Just wanted to share my big win, the color and the balloon itself have personal significance for me and I love how it combos with my neutral loewe leathers. I'm so happy to have it 🥰🎈

View attachment 5990029
Sometimes it’s just meant to be! Congrats! =)

• Thanks
Reactions: strobe

View attachment 5990029
What a cute pop of colour!! Love how the balloon also signifies something for you as that makes it all the more special 🥰

• Love
Reactions: strobe
Went to a Loewe event tonight at my local store that recently opened and picked up these charms. I'm a huge bag charm collector so I'm always excited whenever Loewe introduces something new!

I didn't think I was going to get the dragon fruit when I saw it online but the colours are more vivid in person (also a fan of the fruit itself) 🥰

View attachment 5990125
Oh I love them!! I’m not really looking to buy right now but if I was, I’d get the dragon fruit and the pink parrot.

• Love
Reactions: china_doll