Share Your Loewe Items Here

My second Loewe bag of the month - small canvas Luna 🌙 Why no one told me how addictive Loewe bags are? I think it’s my love for JW Anderson and his creative mind that made me fall in love with Loewe creations in the first place.

P.S hoping to find a matching strap to wear this bag crossbody.

Attachments

• IMG_1143.jpeg
    IMG_1143.jpeg
    269.3 KB · Views: 32
Happy to share my first Loewe bag!
A men’s large Puzzle bag in beautiful asphalt gray 🥰

Thank you for this! I have been wondering what this colour looks like, because they look very dark in some photos and a lot lighter in Loewe's own website!!

Loewe's photos of it looks like pearl grey while videos of it I have seen showed up almost black!!

Beautiful!

After 7 years, I have finally decided it is time for me to get one too.

Especially where there are signs that Loewe is going by the way of all LVMH brands: Lower quality, louder brand visibility, combined with increased prices.

Last edited:
Today I have bought my first ( but not ny last small Puzzle bag and a wallet. I‘m so excited about the leather of LOEWE!!

View attachment 5580785
Mine has finally arrived :happydance: It looks lighter, but only slightly compared to how yours appears here. It could just be my monitor and lighting though! It is basically true grey. Next to brown it can look taupe. So it looks like a cool taupe.

Reactions: atlantique