Share your latest purchase!

I've been a little busy, and I've also neglected to post my first BV purchase of the year, a Gainesboro / Oro Rings Knot from Early Fall 2012.

IMG_6716.jpg

Also arriving since my last post are the next two BV's. First, the Moon Cabat from Fall / Winter 2010. I blame credit @V0N1B2 after she posted a photo of hers in action. :biggrin: It's stunning in person, and I'm so happy to have this beauty in my collection!

IMG_6715.jpg

And this Oculus Lauren 1980. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's Ivy / Thyme/ Aqua from Cruise 2018? I envision margaritas on a patio with this chic.

IMG_6718.jpg

And with that - I plan to take a little break from bag purchases, and thoroughly enjoy my collection. :smile:

I've been a little busy, and I've also neglected to post my first BV purchase of the year, a Gainesboro / Oro Rings Knot from Early Fall 2012.

View attachment 5999111

Also arriving since my last post are the next two BV's. First, the Moon Cabat from Fall / Winter 2010. I blame credit @V0N1B2 after she posted a photo of hers in action. :biggrin: It's stunning in person, and I'm so happy to have this beauty in my collection!

View attachment 5999112

And this Oculus Lauren 1980. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's Ivy / Thyme/ Aqua from Cruise 2018? I envision margaritas on a patio with this chic.

View attachment 5999114

And with that - I plan to take a little break from bag purchases, and thoroughly enjoy my collection. :smile:
Unique beauties! Enjoy

• Love
Reactions: Evergreen602

View attachment 5999111

View attachment 5999112

View attachment 5999114

That moon Cabat...:love::love::love:

Woah, this is so cool! I didn't know they did initials. Are they permanent and how long do they take?
Yes! My SA said up to 3 initials, they were 100€ each. I don’t think they are truly permanent as I watched him put them on with a tool, they are bronze clips that clip onto one of the “weaves” of leather, if you will. They didn’t take very long, my SA put them on while he was boxing up my bag in the store. I was kind of “meh” about them at first but my DH insisted on them and I’m so glad I did now!

Yes! My SA said up to 3 initials, they were 100€ each. I don’t think they are truly permanent as I watched him put them on with a tool, they are bronze clips that clip onto one of the “weaves” of leather, if you will. They didn’t take very long, my SA put them on while he was boxing up my bag in the store. I was kind of “meh” about them at first but my DH insisted on them and I’m so glad I did now!
Are these available on different bag styles? Only at certain boutiques?

Are these available on different bag styles? Only at certain boutiques?
I’m not sure where all they are available - I got this at the Ave Montaigne store in Paris. Yes I think it is available for other bag models as I was debating between 3 different ones (all were Intrecciato though) and my SA didn’t mention that I couldn’t do the initials with one or the other…

• Thanks
Reactions: stacy_natalie
My first BV! Caught it on sale for $1500 (it's gone back to full price now) so I am very pleased. The color is celadon - it's hard to photograph but it's very saturated and almost glows in person.

KIHZ5oV.jpeg

My first BV! Caught it on sale for $1500 (it's gone back to full price now) so I am very pleased. The color is celadon - it's hard to photograph but it's very saturated and almost glows in person.

KIHZ5oV.jpeg
Gorgeous color! I have a Givenchy bag that is called celadon but color a bit different. You definitely got a steal! I can't believe they had this for 40% off?

Congrats on your purchase! I also purchased my first VB recently and soon after picked up another. Would love another one at some point. I guess they are addicting LOL

• Love
Reactions: mrsinsyder
Gorgeous color! I have a Givenchy bag that is called celadon but color a bit different. You definitely got a steal! I can't believe they had this for 40% off?

Congrats on your purchase! I also purchased my first VB recently and soon after picked up another. Would love another one at some point. I guess they are addicting LOL
Thank you! Yes they had a handful at 30-40% off this weekend. I usually catch sales like this via @madisonavenuespy on instagram. She finds a ton of BV, Loewe, Manolo, etc. sales on Saks and some other online retailers.