Share your latest purchase!

Hi all! Been a lurker here for years. I just pulled the trigger and bought my 3rd bag under Blazy, the small rumple from the latest collection. 🥰🥰🥰 Will do more reviews soon but I feel like this is such a nice upgrade from cassette (didn’t buy cassette because I feel like the smooth leather will not age well). Absolutely love how artsy the crease and fold of the leather feel. It fits my iPhone 12 Pro, card holder, AirPod, and a tiny vanity bag (just bigger than a card holder) perfectly. It’s sooooo nice to touch.
View attachment 5958090
Oh, how I love this. :love:

I returned the blue boxed barrel because the color was not from the photos. Instead of the pretty ciel blue I got this dark whatever blue.

View attachment 5958038View attachment 5958040

So I turned to my dream leather which I returned in another model because it looked nothing special for the price, and found this HG of bags IMHO, medium Cabat in copper specchio.

I bought from this seller another lilac beautiful Cabat in better condition than described, and am hoping that this one will be as nicely cared for and clean.

View attachment 5958041View attachment 5958042
Copper specchio cherve is stunning in a cabat - congrats on this amazing find :smile:

Reactions: Evergreen602
Hi all! Been a lurker here for years. I just pulled the trigger and bought my 3rd bag under Blazy, the small rumple from the latest collection. 🥰🥰🥰 Will do more reviews soon but I feel like this is such a nice upgrade from cassette (didn’t buy cassette because I feel like the smooth leather will not age well). Absolutely love how artsy the crease and fold of the leather feel. It fits my iPhone 12 Pro, card holder, AirPod, and a tiny vanity bag (just bigger than a card holder) perfectly. It’s sooooo nice to touch.
View attachment 5958090
Love this :heart: So much amazing texture, its multi-dimensional looking.
Necessitated a trip to Paris to collect the denim jodie 🩵 (sherbert bag next!)
Omg i love this :love:
Andiamo clutch - caramel
So elegant and classic, love the color :heart:

Reactions: Evergreen602