Share your latest purchase!

I am amazed by beauties I see here, and I add my humble contribution from the start of the year. Both on their way.

Rectangular barel 11ā€x4ā€x4ā€

Leather bucket 12ā€ X 8.5ā€ (TRR called it wrongly ā€œMarco Poloā€, and I know Marco Polo is coated canvas, and this one is pure is leather)

IMG_7719.jpegIMG_7733.pngA

Last edited:
I am amazed by beauties I see here, and I add my humble contribution from the start of the year. Both on their way.

Leather bucket 12ā€ X 8.5ā€ (TRR called it wrongly ā€œMarco Poloā€, and I know Marco Polo is coated canvas, and this one is pure is leather)

View attachment 5946164View attachment 5946166A
That bucket bag is to die for! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Reactions: vesna

View attachment 5946164View attachment 5946166A
@vesna both of these are wonderful findsā€¦. The barrel bag is adorable! And i love the color. The little bucket bag is supercute too!
my new Tosca in Barolo ā¤ļø
Love this :heart:

I returned the blue boxed barrel because the color was not from the photos. Instead of the pretty ciel blue I got this dark whatever blue.

IMG_7810.jpegIMG_7867.jpeg

So I turned to my dream leather which I returned in another model because it looked nothing special for the price, and found this HG of bags IMHO, medium Cabat in copper specchio.

I bought from this seller another lilac beautiful Cabat in better condition than described, and am hoping that this one will be as nicely cared for and clean.

IMG_7899.jpegIMG_7901.jpeg

Hi all! Been a lurker here for years. I just pulled the trigger and bought my 3rd bag under Blazy, the small rumple from the latest collection. šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„° Will do more reviews soon but I feel like this is such a nice upgrade from cassette (didnā€™t buy cassette because I feel like the smooth leather will not age well). Absolutely love how artsy the crease and fold of the leather feel. It fits my iPhone 12 Pro, card holder, AirPod, and a tiny vanity bag (just bigger than a card holder) perfectly. Itā€™s sooooo nice to touch.
IMG_7279.jpeg