Share Your Amazing November 18 Vuitton Purchases!

I was told last week that one bandeau is available in my other local store. Today, on my way to school I stopped by and to my big surprise the bandeau was still there shining on the display and waiting for me! I could not believe my eyes!

I wish they produce more mono bags in this canvas (preferably without any animals, bones, balls, etc. even though it is really cute!) I cannot get enough of this beautiful kinda watercolored orange mono print. This is so pretty! I love love orange and brown combo!

Attachments

• IMG_20181114_231114.jpg
    IMG_20181114_231114.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 968
  • IMG_20181114_231207.jpg
    IMG_20181114_231207.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 971
I was told last week that one bandeau is available in my other local store. Today, on my way to school I stopped by and to my big surprise the bandeau was still there shining on the display and waiting for me! I could not believe my eyes!

I wish they produce more mono bags in this canvas (preferably without any animals, bones, balls, etc. even though it is really cute!) I cannot get enough of this beautiful kinda watercolored orange mono print. This is so pretty! I love love orange and brown combo!

Yes agree, we need more orange and brown monogram