Share your 2018 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 3976484 View attachment 3976483

I could have came home with an anemone b30. And although this is an absolute holy grail bag for me, I passed it up for a k25 SO two tone. Rose Azalea / Trench GHW with the ultimate feature of all. A horse shoe!!!!!! My first horse shoe. I am a happy happy girl to have such a special bag! Thank you for letting me share!
She’s absolutely gorgeous!

Reactions: hermezzylife
Hi all!

I went to my boutique and saw the BE constance but in my eyes the epsom leather coloring had significant purple tones under certain lights! Maybe its because of the store lighting, but I was not entirely sold on the color as I did ask for either blue nuit or blue sapphire.

But because my SA is so fabulous, she brought out not one but 2 other constance bags....
1) C18 rose sakura swift with reddish orange shade lizard hardware
2) C24 trench epsom with rose gold hardware

The rose sakura was so lovely but I knew that I would not carry it daily so I ended up purchasing the trench constance and I will do a reveal later on when I get the time!

P.S.
I thought constance bags were going to become quota bags from 2018? But my boutique SM said no? Has anyone else been told this?

View attachment 3976484 View attachment 3976483

I could have came home with an anemone b30. And although this is an absolute holy grail bag for me, I passed it up for a k25 SO two tone. Rose Azalea / Trench GHW with the ultimate feature of all. A horse shoe!!!!!! My first horse shoe. I am a happy happy girl to have such a special bag! Thank you for letting me share!
This is beautiful - enjoy it!!!

Hi all!

I went to my boutique and saw the BE constance but in my eyes the epsom leather coloring had significant purple tones under certain lights! Maybe its because of the store lighting, but I was not entirely sold on the color as I did ask for either blue nuit or blue sapphire.

But because my SA is so fabulous, she brought out not one but 2 other constance bags....

The rose sakura was so lovely but I knew that I would not carry it daily so I ended up purchasing the trench constance and I will do a reveal later on when I get the time!

P.S.
I thought constance bags were going to become quota bags from 2018? But my boutique SM said no? Has anyone else been told this?
C is still not a quota bag in the USA. Congrats on your new beauty!

Hi all!

P.S.
Congrats on the C24! I don't know about 2018, but in late 2017 when I purchased my B30 in FSH, C wasn't a quota bag in Paris.

Hi all!

P.S.
My SA said they were contemplating it, maybe later this year, but as of now C is not a quota bag in the US (though due to scarcity and pupularity, it basically quota’d itself :smile:)

Status
Not open for further replies.