Share your 2018 bag offers!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Yas!!!!!

cocomlle likes this.
  2. 0E897C31-9A3E-452C-AE77-EC5EEA1AC5B1.jpeg D4593C2B-8BAC-4B78-B507-070C1C3D1445.jpeg
    Offers today, an Octogone in Magnolia and a mini Halzan in Blue Brighton. And I only went in for sandals! :angel:

3. I love blue Brighton so much!!! Did you take???

4. Erm no I can message my SA tmrw. Thinking if I need it or not bec my Halzan regular is Saphir.

5. Ahhh close in color....saphir is gorgeous.

periogirl28 likes this.
  6. Really beautiful!

7. Offered a K28 gold ostrich with ghw. What to do?!?!?:panic:

cap4life, csetcos, cdinh87 and 9 others like this.
  8. Kelly 28 Au Galop indigo. :panic:

6761E762-8996-433F-9A24-AA08DA23ADAA.jpeg
  9. Please please take this!

10. I almost fell off my chair when the SA showed up with a cellophane-wrapped box cos I wasn’t planning on spending $$ this soon in the new semester! But yes I did take it :angel: and it made my week lol. Have a wonderful wkd!

11. Are some of us going to see this beautiful bag in person today? Inquiring minds want to know! Hugs

12. Guess we’ll find out in a bit! :heart: Can’t wait to finally meet you and others!

13. holy crap! :nuts:
    congrats!

14. Omg! So beautiful!!! Big Congrats

15. Please tell us you take it!!!! Love Kelly au Galop so much!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice