Share your 2018 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost fell off my chair when the SA showed up with a cellophane-wrapped box cos I wasn’t planning on spending $$ this soon in the new semester! But yes I did take it :angel: and it made my week lol. Have a wonderful wkd!

Huge congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops! I should've scrolled further down before my previous post. :P:P So happy for you!

Reactions: A-Line
holy crap! :nuts:
congrats!

Omg! So beautiful!!! Big Congrats

Please tell us you take it!!!! Love Kelly au Galop so much!!!

Huge congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops! I should've scrolled further down before my previous post. :P:P So happy for you!

Thank you! I had to quickly peruse the thread on Au Galop in TPF while I made my game-time decision. Why does it always have to be like this for H! I’m stoked about the size tho, and took her out today to... (what else) a local TPF meet up :giggle:

Attachments

• 58F389EF-33B9-4F11-92FA-2E7A2FA75B7C.jpeg
    58F389EF-33B9-4F11-92FA-2E7A2FA75B7C.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 1,466
Ladies!!! (And the occasionally gents lol) I need your advice...my SA soft offered me a B30 in Magnolia:blush:...but I already own a K28 Sellier in Rose Pourpre:heart: Do you think the two bags would be too similar? I’m actually hoping I can get my hands on a Rose D’ete B/K this semester, but I’ve heard that this new colour won’t come in bags?:doh: Decisions, decisions!:confused1:

Ladies!!! (And the occasionally gents lol) I need your advice...my SA soft offered me a B30 in Magnolia:blush:...but I already own a K28 Sellier in Rose Pourpre:heart: Do you think the two bags would be too similar? I’m actually hoping I can get my hands on a Rose D’ete B/K this semester, but I’ve heard that this new colour won’t come in bags?:doh: Decisions, decisions!:confused1:
color is too close, unless you want that
Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 12.33.06.png
rose pourpre and magnolia

Pink lover here! Tough decision. Magnolia is gorgeous but seems too similar to me. However, the bag style is completely different. Would you use both style bags or do you have a strong preference for b vs. k? It's always possible that H may release RD in the semester (or two) following. Keep us posted!

Hi! I had a similar dilemma when I was offered a 25cm magnolia on my trip. It was stunning, but too close to the RP 30 I already owned so I declined. It was really cute though! Good luck!

Reactions: Txoceangirl

I think they’re too similar in color to get the B unless you really like pink. Or unless the leather used is significantly different from your K.

RP definitely varies among the different leathers. I believe it’s brightest in ostrich. But assuming your K28 is togo or epsom, that will be too close to magnolia IMHO.

Reactions: cap4life and A-Line
Status
Not open for further replies.