Share your 2018 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: LuxuryBagAdicted<3
I followed your tips my dears aaaaaaaannnnd .....
Tadaaaaa [emoji7][emoji7][emoji85][emoji85][emoji7]View attachment 4097437View attachment 4097438
Goldiie B30 with GHW Togo leather
After waiting 7month hermes magic happened to me again[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
I am so happy and so in love with this classic color[emoji7]
Thanks for letting me share[emoji256][emoji272]

OMG!!! This is my dream bag and it has been on my wishlist foreverrrrr!! Waiting to be offered an SO soon to make a b30 gold with red interior!! Looks great on you! Congrats!! [emoji323][emoji324][emoji322]

OMG!!! This is my dream bag and it has been on my wishlist foreverrrrr!! Waiting to be offered an SO soon to make a b30 gold with red interior!! Looks great on you! Congrats!! [emoji323][emoji324][emoji322]

Thank you so much for your sweet words my dear [emoji177]
I hope your SO will arrive as soon as possible and your dream becomes true!!!
Gold with red interior sounds gorgeous [emoji7]Patience is not easy but it’s definitely worth it [emoji92][emoji92][emoji92]
Please share your bag with us immediately when she arrives [emoji1317][emoji2]

Reactions: DDCHA
@kelly7 I am excited about the possibility of you getting a B in box! Even hearing that you were offered a C18 in raisin box is a very good sign. I have not seen any bags in box in quite awhile. My SA presented me with a BBB a few years ago, but since then he said H really isn't using box for bags anymore. I heard the same thing from SAs in Paris. So this is a breakthrough. Wishing your box dreams come true! For me, box is my perfect leather, so it's worth waiting for--even if it's a long wait :smile:

@stillfabulous,
Thank you very much I am very happy about your answer.
My Holy Grail is a Barenia B and a BBB.
Last year, one of my HG Barenia B came true, now I'm waiting eagerly for a BBB and hope it will come true someday.
Yes you are absolutely right it is worth waiting for.

Should I be offered a Raisin instead of a black one, I would not know what to do.
May I ask you if you would also opt for a B. in Raisin box or exclusively for a black B.

My SA offered me the C 18 in Raisin Box because he knows I want a BBB, now I'm not sure if at the moment box leather is only available in the color Raisin.
What am I crazy thoughts, even though I still have no offer at all.

@stillfabulous,
Thank you very much I am very happy about your answer.
My Holy Grail is a Barenia B and a BBB.
Last year, one of my HG Barenia B came true, now I'm waiting eagerly for a BBB and hope it will come true someday.
Yes you are absolutely right it is worth waiting for.

Should I be offered a Raisin instead of a black one, I would not know what to do.
May I ask you if you would also opt for a B. in Raisin box or exclusively for a black B.

My SA offered me the C 18 in Raisin Box because he knows I want a BBB, now I'm not sure if at the moment box leather is only available in the color Raisin.
What am I crazy thoughts, even though I still have no offer at all.
Box is back in RH, Raisin, Saphir and Black in small amounts. I think your BBB will show up with some patience.

Box bags are coming back in very limited quantities, push offer only so the stores are still unable to place any Podium or Special Orders. I know a few collectors who have been offered theirs recently. You will see some offers posted here occasionally like @kelly7. I was very, very fortunate to order a customer design bag in Box, however I cannot blame the Paris SAs for not meaning to raise hopes.

@ periogirl28
My Barenia B was actually a push offer, she arrived about 3 months after my specific request.
Now I hope that this time I will be so lucky again.

Thank you very much for your information, I am very happy with all the knowledge that we can share here together.

Status
Not open for further replies.