Share your 2018 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my dears. I need your advice. I bought my last birkin in October. My wish for another was noted in November. I asked the last time in April if something has already come for me, but so far nothing was there. I usually visit my sa once a month. my next visit will be next week. is it okay to ask again if he might have something for me? I do not want to be pushy and lose my chances. Of course I do not always ask directly. We usually talk and look at a few things and I always buy something. but I want to know if it's alright to ask again and again? what is your experience? I appreciate your help and your advice. Many thanks in advance[emoji256][emoji256][emoji272]

I definitely think it’s alright to ask! After all, it’s almost the end of the Jan-Jun quota. I filled both my Jan-June quotas by February 2018... when will July arrive?!?!

Reactions: acrowcounted
Congrats my dear! You have the best SAs! Croc kelly cuts are :love:.... have not seen this croc color before, is it similar to amethyst? will love to see a pic in natural light when you have time :flowers:

Thank you so many of you for your lovely comments.
And Yes GNIPPOHS, I’m very blessed with lovely and wonderful SAs. Here’s a photo of my amethyst kelly dog for comparison. It’s lighter than the Aubergine. Will try to take another photo in natural light but I got home too late from work today. IMG_5380.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.