Share your 2017 Bag Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today in Paris I was offered a K35 in Terre Battue. I'm not a Kelly girl tho. Gorgeous color though.
:O
Terre Battue's been on my wishlist for a B30, but my SA told me this color was from several seasons back. It sounded like they weren't making it anymore! I didn't realize there were still stocks of it around the world.

Reactions: scndlslv
I've been offered a trench 32 kelly with ghw... i'm unsure if i want to take it though! I only have one H bag... a B30 in RJ. I love that its a gorgeous neutral shade but do you think a 32 kelly is quite big? For reference i'm 5ft4.

I've been offered a trench 32 kelly with ghw... i'm unsure if i want to take it though! I only have one H bag... a B30 in RJ. I love that its a gorgeous neutral shade but do you think a 32 kelly is quite big? For reference i'm 5ft4.
32 retourné is fine for someone 5'4", I can even wear it. Lots more room than a 28. And Trench GHW is amazing.

I am 5'4 too and I have a Kelly 32 clemence in Rough Grenat. I dont think the bag looks overly big on me. But I think it's a heavy bag, especially with the H bag insert -- no idea how a cloth bag insert could be this heavy. :confused1: I only carry the minimum and it gets really heavy on my shoulder after walking in the mall for a couple of hours. The shoulder strap is a bit short, but alright to wear it cross body for me. I personally would prefer a K28. However, if you need it for work or travel or carry a bit more say for your kids, then K32 probably works better. My sis in law is 5'1 and she loves her K32 for two reasons, she wears high heels all the time and she needs to carry a lot of work stuffs around. HTH. Please let us know if you end up getting the bag. Trench is such a nice neutral color. :heart:
By the way, how do you like your B30? I have a B35 and consider getting either a B30 or B25.

Have you had a chance to try it on for yourself?
I prefer 28 personally.... never heavy, quite dainty yet can fit everything I need to carry. If given a choice in size, I'd take 28 but I do highly recommend color Trench.

Reactions: sarahfl
Hello...I am a little shorter than you.... 5'4" on good days... I have K32 and I don't think its that big at all.
have you seen it in person? go take it look and try it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.