Share how other tPF-ers have helped you to get Tokis!

Everyone is great here! I remember Tokidokilover was the first person that gave me my first tip on finding a Foresta Luna half off! Bubblesung sold me her Inferno Caramella yay! Juliecrystal definately help me score a
Foresta Ciao and BV today! I got the BV at $106.90 from Nordy's! TPFers are the best!

When I went to Cali the other week, I was on the lookout for things that tPF'er Munky wanted. She had emailed me before my trip ALL her criteria and placements, etc... Unfortunately, they didn't have anything she wanted or put herself on ban... :P

oooh I've got lots of help here but I can't remember who!!! Someone posted that Stoneridge Macy's had amore a while back and I scored an amore dolce off that... and someone else posted about LA lesportsac having spiaggia and I scored my mamma mia off that tip...

I bought an original dolce from buttrpecan... yay! :yahoo:

A few people tried to help me, but I never really got anything...does that count? LoL. Maya, Tracy and Dana have helped me :biggrin: I have helped nickels4mnms (Kristine) get something from our outlet :biggrin:

I was just about to post! Yup, Jessaka helped me get my original print bb! :heart: She was awesome and texted me pics and everything =D And I wanted to return the favor, but no toki heels around here :sad:

And a tip from momo.chan on here made me go to nordstroms stoneridge today and I got a paradiso porta! :P

Anddd I just got in my 3 qees from Tokidoki Angel! :yahoo: Now to decide which bags they go on lol

a big THANK YOU to them, and everyone on here for all the tips and helping feed my tokidoki addiction! lol

Thanks to Tokidoki Angel for the 2 metallic qees. Can't wait to get them.

So far that's all the help I needed, but I may need help getting either a spiaggia bella or cucciolo later on.

I helped vmasterz get the foresta caramella.

THANK YOU TO:

Annieb for letting me sending my inferno load to her house...:graucho: and I also helped picked out an inferno dolce for her too! Maya for sending the pirata ad and selling me her cute sanrio goodies...Qtiekiki for helping on getting the holy toki grail foresta caramella which i totally :love:!! Laria for helping on getting the foresta dolce which i also totally :love: TokidokiAngel for some getting some qees ...Tehlilone for selling me her foresta stellina and looking out for the other tokis i wanted!!!:yahoo: and Juicymario/Swtest2lips/spacytracy/tehlilone for looking out for the chococat stuff :biggrin: oh and SempreII for toki lookouts!

So..vmasterz..you got a Foresta Stellina & caramella now in your collection !! I wished I had a Foresta Stellina too ! Oh yeah.. you got a dolce too !! wahhh..I want I want..where did you get it?
Please post your foresta collection once you get all your bags in , will you? So that I can :drool: over them.

Laria helped get that foresta dolce at Nordstroms in Seattle like maybe a month ago??? but I got it at regular price..which was ok cuz it had a really great placement! :biggrin:

fdolcefront.jpg

fdolceback.jpg

I like the placement of my BV, but I only have the koi fishes on top of my BV. But missing 1/2 Sandy both back & front. & I love the monkey holding hands hanging down from the tree, but i dont get them here. :sad:
But ,,n the other hand, I only paid $102 shipping included :yahoo: ;

I think both of us are Foresta fanatic !!!
I am looking for a Nuvola..then I will be satisfied .