Shamballa Bracelet

hi tosh,
sorry to resurrect a really old thread, but i recently got myself a shamballa jewels bracelet! however, to my surprise, when i purchased it, all it came with was its box..no papers,certs of authenticity,guarantee/warranty cards or anything!just the bracelet, and the box! was this the case when you got yours? just a little worried down here as i would wanna get the full package when buying something this expensive..i love the bracelet though!do you still wear yours? :smile: anyone else who has any idea or ans on this issue,please chime in as well! thank you very much!really loving this forum!

dom

Hi Dom,
I love my Shamballa so much that I bought another one earlier this month!
Could you post a pic of yours? I would love to see it. What did you get?
When I got my bracelets, I only got the black Shamballa bag- no warrenty or other paperwork. I also received a detailed description of the bracelet with the cost from the jewelers who I bought it from.
It's not like when you buy something from Cartier and you get all that paperwork :smile:

Hi Dom,
I love my Shamballa so much that I bought another one earlier this month!
Could you post a pic of yours? I would love to see it. What did you get?
When I got my bracelets, I only got the black Shamballa bag- no warrenty or other paperwork. I also received a detailed description of the bracelet with the cost from the jewelers who I bought it from.
It's not like when you buy something from Cartier and you get all that paperwork :smile:

hi tosh,
what u said just made me stop worrying!at least i know i didnt get shortchanged!i got a white diamond pave ball,with the rest of the balls onyx, with grey cord, and the typical white gold pullers and lock!what did you get!post yours too!! heres mine!

dsc00690qw.jpg

dsc00689t.jpg

hi tosh,
what u said just made me stop worrying!at least i know i didnt get shortchanged!i got a white diamond pave ball,with the rest of the balls onyx, with grey cord, and the typical white gold pullers and lock!what did you get!post yours too!! heres mine!

dsc00690qw.jpg

dsc00689t.jpg
love it on you!!! it looks great with your PP :smile:

hi tosh,

dsc00690qw.jpg

dsc00689t.jpg

It's so pretty!!!

Hi Dom,
I really like your bracelet!! I'll post pics of mine tomorrow evening.
Shamballa's are addicting! When you have one- soon you will want more.

Hi Dom,
I really like your bracelet!! I'll post pics of mine tomorrow evening.
Shamballa's are addicting! When you have one- soon you will want more.

hi tosh,
thanks!! sure..cant wait to see it!yeah you're right about that,i used to be into collecting watches,but recently these shamballas are all i ever think about!!!:nuts: