Shamballa Bracelet

tosh

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
I have been obsessing over the Shamballa bracelets for awhile now and trying to talk myself out of it.
I finally caved in and ordered one. There really was no other piece of jewelry that I wanted as much and I can't wait until it arrives!
I'll be happy to post pictures, if anyone would like to see it.

Cool! I can't wait to see yours! I am sure it will be stunning. I have seen these paired with watches and I love that look! Is yours with diamonds? How do you plan on wearing it? By itself, stacked, with your watch?

Can't wait to see it tosh! I was really interested in one too, but I just thought it was way too overpriced for what it was, and I couldn't bring myself to spend that much on the bracelet. However, I absolutely love the design, and would buy one in a heart beat, if only it were a little bit cheaper!

i'm excited to see pics of your bracelet...i think they are beautiful as well...funny story...i was in sephora, wearing a tai bracelet...ran into the wife of the owner of shamballa...she kept commenting on how i was wearing a fake bracelet...i had no clue what she was talking about until she mentioned who she was...

enjoy your bracelet...i'm sure it will be beautiful:smile:

Hokaplan- check out www.londonjewelers.com They have a great selection.
I bought mine from their NY store.
I will post pictures when it arrives.
JMaeMonte- I'm not sure yet how I will wear it. Maybe with my watch, but I wear my Cartier Love cuff there now, so I'll have to see. I got the Onyx with yellow gold bead and balls.
Thanks everyone! I'm excited! I know that it's way over priced, but it has turned into a "must have" for me.

tosh - Congrats! I've been secretly obsessing about these bracelets, too. I say, if it's been on your mind for so long, then it something worth buying.

Please post a pic when it comes in.

So excited for you! Please post pics when it arrives. I have one (a rare eBay authentic find) that is very simple... Black cord, black beads, one carved rose gold bead with a teensy-tiny diamond on top
& bottom. I love it and wear it on my right wrist 24/7, mixed with other silver & gold bracelets.