Shamballa Bracelet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been obsessing over the Shamballa bracelets for awhile now and trying to talk myself out of it.
    I finally caved in and ordered one. There really was no other piece of jewelry that I wanted as much and I can't wait until it arrives!
    I'll be happy to post pictures, if anyone would like to see it.

2. Cool! I can't wait to see yours! I am sure it will be stunning. I have seen these paired with watches and I love that look! Is yours with diamonds? How do you plan on wearing it? By itself, stacked, with your watch?

3. Can't wait to see it tosh! I was really interested in one too, but I just thought it was way too overpriced for what it was, and I couldn't bring myself to spend that much on the bracelet. However, I absolutely love the design, and would buy one in a heart beat, if only it were a little bit cheaper!

4. :useless:

I know you've been wanting one, I'm happy for you! Let's see it!

5. Where do you purchase this bracelet? I've only seen pictures of "inspired" ones.

6. Can't wait...pics, please!

7. i'm excited to see pics of your bracelet...i think they are beautiful as well...funny story...i was in sephora, wearing a tai bracelet...ran into the wife of the owner of shamballa...she kept commenting on how i was wearing a fake bracelet...i had no clue what she was talking about until she mentioned who she was...

enjoy your bracelet...i'm sure it will be beautiful:smile:

8. Please post pics and prices and where does one purchase this?!

9. Hokaplan- check out www.londonjewelers.com They have a great selection.
    I bought mine from their NY store.
    I will post pictures when it arrives.
    JMaeMonte- I'm not sure yet how I will wear it. Maybe with my watch, but I wear my Cartier Love cuff there now, so I'll have to see. I got the Onyx with yellow gold bead and balls.
    Thanks everyone! I'm excited! I know that it's way over priced, but it has turned into a "must have" for me.

10. Finally saw pics of the real deal! I have a real Tai bracelet! They are lovely - enjoy!

11. yay tosh! you've been craving one for a while now. i'm happy you didn't settle and got what you truly wanted :biggrin: can't wait to see pictures!

12. tosh - Congrats! I've been secretly obsessing about these bracelets, too. I say, if it's been on your mind for so long, then it something worth buying.

Please post a pic when it comes in.

13. Thanks everyone!
    It should be here in about 2 weeks. I'll post some pictures then.

14. So excited for you! Please post pics when it arrives. I have one (a rare eBay authentic find) that is very simple... Black cord, black beads, one carved rose gold bead with a teensy-tiny diamond on top
    & bottom. I love it and wear it on my right wrist 24/7, mixed with other silver & gold bracelets.

15. Thanks Beth.
    It should be here on Tuesday! Mine sounds like yours, except it's yellow gold.