Shall I keep it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm 23 years old. I've got several Cambon bags and one classic flap. Yesterday I went to buy a 2.55, while the manager told me that they wouldn't produce anymore 2.55 in order to keep the amount of 2.55 owners. So I purchased a GST, while my friend said it was too old for me. What do your guys think? Shall I return it?

Attached Files:

2. I don't think it's too old for you at all..it looks great on you...it's your bag..so if YOU love it that's all that matters..so you carry a lot of stuff each day? If so...then it was a great choice!!!!! It's a classic for sure!!!

3. Lovely bag!

What's this about them not producing anymore 2.55s? I seriously doubt that.

4. Wait, the manager told you that? 2.55 refers to the reissue. If I get you correctly, she said that it's no longer in production? On the contrary, it's gonna be made available for every season, or so I heard.

5. Thanks Emmy:smile: cuz I'm still a student, I do need a big bag for school. Besides Cambon's lamb skin is too vulnerable for school, this is really a good choice.hehe

6. to answer your guys questions

That is exactly the manager told me. It is Reissue that they wouldn't do anymore according to him. While UK's sales donot seem professional. I guess I know more details about Chanel's products than them. So I'm not sure about the reality.

7. i think it looks GREAT on u :yes:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. He probably just wanted you to buy then and there. I like the bag you got better though, to be honest. I'm thinking of one for myself.

9. It looks great on you. Keep it!

10. hehe, I don't think it is because of this. Cuz I actually walked away and went to another Chanel boutique (they are near to each other). Nevermind~ Thank you guys:wlae:

11. I really like it.

12. I looks cute.

13. It looks great on you!

14. That GST looks great and will be a great timeless addition to your wardrobe :yes:. Do you find it alot harder to carry than your cambons due to its weight and width?

15. looks good on you.. congrats...