Shall I keep it?

connieluo

O.G.
Mar 29, 2008
I'm 23 years old. I've got several Cambon bags and one classic flap. Yesterday I went to buy a 2.55, while the manager told me that they wouldn't produce anymore 2.55 in order to keep the amount of 2.55 owners. So I purchased a GST, while my friend said it was too old for me. What do your guys think? Shall I return it?

Attachments

• 20080409277.jpg
    20080409277.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 266
  • 20080409273.jpg
    20080409273.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 252
  • 20080409270.jpg
    20080409270.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 252
I don't think it's too old for you at all..it looks great on you...it's your bag..so if YOU love it that's all that matters..so you carry a lot of stuff each day? If so...then it was a great choice!!!!! It's a classic for sure!!!

Wait, the manager told you that? 2.55 refers to the reissue. If I get you correctly, she said that it's no longer in production? On the contrary, it's gonna be made available for every season, or so I heard.

I don't think it's too old for you at all..it looks great on you...it's your bag..so if YOU love it that's all that matters..so you carry a lot of stuff each day? If so...then it was a great choice!!!!! It's a classic for sure!!!
Thanks Emmy:smile: cuz I'm still a student, I do need a big bag for school. Besides Cambon's lamb skin is too vulnerable for school, this is really a good choice.hehe

Lovely bag!

What's this about them not producing anymore 2.55s? I seriously doubt that.

Wait, the manager told you that? 2.55 refers to the reissue. If I get you correctly, she said that it's no longer in production? On the contrary, it's gonna be made available for every season, or so I heard.

to answer your guys questions

That is exactly the manager told me. It is Reissue that they wouldn't do anymore according to him. While UK's sales donot seem professional. I guess I know more details about Chanel's products than them. So I'm not sure about the reality.

i think it looks GREAT on u :yes:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php