sh outlet UPS vs. USPS

i guess i could be wrong but the last place i lived, in ohio the driver of UPS wouldn't leave packages ever, so I assumed I guess that all my SH came USPS. Now that I moved to Chicago i'm getting the signature required will not leave run-around, which sucks for me as my intercom doesn't work...grr.

I even asked my roommate she swore it was USPS...who knows!

you can look at the postage label. it always says USPS or priority if it's USPS, and UPS ground if it's UPS.

I love USPS alot better. I know alot of people prefer UPS but I believe USPS does a better job! UPS can never find my house! They are so stupid. I can't stand them and I always have to drive 45 minutes away to pick things up from them and they keep leaving my house 3 days in a row. USPS is alot quicker with delivery plus not so lazy

My Paradiso Ciao Ciao was left on my patio by UPS. I was kind of upset. If I never go out there. I am glad I did. It was proped up against my sliding glass window. I live in a condo that faces the street. I would have been PO'd if it would have gotten stolen.