SH Labor Day Sale 40% Off Tokidoki

JenY - hahahhahahha seriously thats the first thing i thought of lol the too bad so sad thing lmfao...its so blunt but seriously. i can imagine some local guy saying that to me if i tried to tell him about buying something yesterday and the sale happened today hahaaahah.

I know, those vacanze pics were so droolworthy...i had to put them in my sig lmfao. i want it already! i wasnt sure if someone made a thread and somtimes when I make new threads someones like oh we already talked about that so yeahhh i dont like making new threads unless i absolutely know nobody has made it or talked about it or whatever. i hate having my head chewed off.

Jenn - thats super cool! my bf would do that but hell we aint got no $$ to be doin that right now lolz. thats got to get super expensive after a while hahaha.

Ugh, I'm actually sorry to hear about this sale because I just ordered a bag from them on Thursday and it got here today! In my state it's illegal not to do a price adjustment for situations like that, but since it's NY I don't know that SH would necessarily do one.

wow that's fast! i made my order on tuesday and it's in transit.. i guess i should be happy, what if someone bought it over the weekend?

OMG I love the vacanze, Jessaka! :yahoo: My mind is spinning as it is on what to get in trasporto let alone vacanze. :blink: At least I got some time to think about it. Thanks for the pics.

thank you so much for the heads up! i have been waiting for paradiso to go cheaper so i can get my daughter a scuola for school. well, i saw that SH didn't have any and i knew as of last week that seattle had some. well, i just called them up and their sale started today!!! :yahoo:

so i bought the paradiso scuola, then caved and bought a pirata corriere for myself. i always wanted to try a corriere, so i guess now was just as good a time as any. i'm crossing my fingers that i like it!

oh, and gotta love that vacanze zucca! :drool:

wow that's fast! i made my order on tuesday and it's in transit.. i guess i should be happy, what if someone bought it over the weekend?

Yeah, since they only had two left of what I was buying (Inferno Bambino), surely someone would have picked up my bargain during the weekend had I not gotten to it first. So I guess I'm happy with my 25% off, and the purse is so cute that how can I complain?

Yeah, since they only had two left of what I was buying (Inferno Bambino), surely someone would have picked up my bargain during the weekend had I not gotten to it first. So I guess I'm happy with my 25% off, and the purse is so cute that how can I complain?

ah i see, what kinda characters did you get on yours? i think i'm going to try to give them a call on monday, even though i doubt any good placements will be left :P

ah i see, what kinda characters did you get on yours? i think i'm going to try to give them a call on monday, even though i doubt any good placements will be left :P

I'm crazy about Inferno-- to me, it's the money print-- so any placement is good placement as far as I'm concerned. I've got a pink devil girl baking cookies, Spaghetti bowl service, some orange kitties, treed Ipod girl... you know the drill. Lindsay at SH described both bags and let me pick one.

were they able to help you with print placement? i remember hearing they stopped doing that...

i guess it all depends on the timing and who you talk to. i had a very nice sa and she wasn't busy at all. she worked with me and i couldn't be happier! :smile:

the sale started friday, Aug. 31, so to all who like SH, hopefully you got a chance to call today and get some goodies. i prefer to do business with the seattle outlet so i really lucked out that they had what i was looking for.

it's turning out to be a big sale weekend for me. i have two tarina tarantino pink head necklaces on hold that i'm getting tomorrow for 75% off! can you believe the manager held them for me for 2 weeks so i could get them on sale?!!! that's what i call great customer service!

have fun, everyone, getting your sale tokis this labor day weekend!

yay! i just ordered a pirata corriere from seattle. the SA that i spoke with was very nice. she said they don't help with print placement anymore buuuut she found me a corriere that she liked with the purple haired girl on the front pocket. so i'm happy. thanks for the heads up on the sale!

yay! i just ordered a pirata corriere from seattle. the SA that i spoke with was very nice. she said they don't help with print placement anymore buuuut she found me a corriere that she liked with the purple haired girl on the front pocket. so i'm happy. thanks for the heads up on the sale!

you ordered today and they gave you the 40% off?

you ordered today and they gave you the 40% off?

yeah, i called the seattle outlet last night (friday) and ordered. I ended up paying 110 and some change for the corriere and i think retail is 184. i made sure to ask if the bags were 40% off too before i ordered. :tup: great deals! they were totally out of paradiso and inferno and all the solid prints. i'm not sure what other prints they had and what styles they were all in. i was rushing cuz my hubby was about to come home :sweatdrop: and i didn't want him to know...haha..