SH Labor Day Sale 40% Off Tokidoki

I'm such a dope! I've been on vacation since Thursday and for some reason I woke up thinking today was Monday so I called and spoke to Lindsey. I thought I was so lucky getting through right away, until she mentioned that the sale wasn't until tomorrow and I realized today is Sunday! :shame:

yeah true!!! though idk what to do ...i rather order from woodbury cuz they have what i want but they dont take calls until after the sale which totally sucks!!! grrr ...and well SH as 2 of the 3 items i want ...so blah idk if i should get any at all :Push: Seattle doesnt have what i want as far as infernos go...haha and i thought i was done with infernos :roflmfao:

I just bought a case of toys :sad: and I must pay rent this week... I don't think I have enough money :cry: I hope I get my card in the mail soon so I can charge:devil:

What'd you buy?!! :nuts: :graucho: :lol:

IDK if I'm going to buy anything.. I've been thinking about the Fumo gioco (since its only gonna be $96!!) or a Fumo MM ($78) But idk.. haha there's a sale at our outlet here.. maybe I'll get something here instead?? :graucho: