Sex! for those of us in relationships/marriages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and beloved bf :love: will be together for 5 years as of 01/09/2007 and have lived together for the last three years.
He usually initiates more, but when I want it, I'm not to shy to get what I want :graucho:

I don't usually comment on things like this, but I have to say that I agree as well. Nishi is a great part of this forum, and is always so sweet and honest with her posts. It actually hurt my feelings for her to read that "grow up" comment!!

I had a total "over protective mama bear" reaction to that post! Denise is quite possibly one of the nicest ladies here. It hurt my feelings, too.

I seem to remember a certain colon cleansing thread that was wayyyy beyond raunchy!!!:yucky: :P This thread is nothing compared to it!

I usually initiate it since my BF is too scared to get a NO as a reaction when he tries something.....I´m so bad....well my libido is, and I´ll blame tPF !!
Just kidding.......I have nothing to blame at all !
I am happy that we can discuss this subject openly, I have already thought about threads like that but I was too scared of your reactions ladies, that you´d be "aaahhhh these obsessed frenchies....!!"

There is NOTHING wrong with you!! I know exactly how you feel! After having kids...my libido pretty much dissapeared! Something about never knowing when you were going to have to get up in the middle of the night, clean up throw-up, or whatever other countless unknown situations come about to interrupt your sleep...make it pretty easy to fall into bed, and go to sleep right away, just hoping that tonight isn't the night!! I feel like I have just come out from under this, and my oldest is 9...youngest 4 1/2. Having kids is exhausting!
Aww, thanks annemerrick! That makes me feel better. :P And you're absolutely right, the thought of being able to collapse into bed without having to exert any further physical effort is WAAAAY more appealing to me than sex! I'm physically and mentally drained at the end of every day...and sex is not the answer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.