Sex! for those of us in relationships/marriages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say we both initiate it equally – or maybe he has a slight edge at 60/40%. We've been together 2 years. :heart: I can only remember saying no twice in all this time. :blush:

We equally initiate. We been married 4 1/2 years and been together for 6. Our sex life is still great. No problems so far, unless I'm just being in a crappy mood sometimes. It's funny I was just thinking about doing something to spice things up. I don't know maybe just wear my hooker heals and my LV and he won't be a PHH anymore:roflmfao:

Been together two years and since it's a long distance relationship, I think we pretty much just attack each other when we finally get to be together! But I'd say maybe he initiates things a little more often than I do, probably because I'm usually tired from work/school.

We've been married 6 years.

Before I had our son, we had more time and energy.

Now, our son and my stressfull job (which I am "on call" 24/7) keeps my energy depleted.

He has to initiate 90% of the time. I thought about getting him one of those red number puller things as a gag.

Our anniversary is next month so I really need to get a sitter for the kids and kidnap my DH for a weekend spent naked somewhere. :graucho:

annemerrick
Probably because if he is always asking...you don't have to!!:smile:

There is NOTHING wrong with you!! I know exactly how you feel! After having kids...my libido pretty much dissapeared! Something about never knowing when you were going to have to get up in the middle of the night, clean up throw-up, or whatever other countless unknown situations come about to interrupt your sleep...make it pretty easy to fall into bed, and go to sleep right away, just hoping that tonight isn't the night!! I feel like I have just come out from under this, and my oldest is 9...youngest 4 1/2. Having kids is exhausting!

annemerrick... you are so right!!!:yes:
I just realized this after reading your replies...
I've got a 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 yr olds!!!:nuts:

I don't agree with sex before marriage for religious reasons, but that doesn't mean I don't want it.

I'm 26 and I really really really really want it, I'm scarily horny all the time :graucho:. But I want it to be with someone who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with :love:.

Anyway, I think about it all the time and sometimes worry if I'm a female Michael Douglas :s. A few friends have actually commented numerous times that when I finally do get married, my hubby is going to be constantly knackered :sleepy:.

So, I think, when I HOPEFULLY do get married - I will be wanting it EVERY night - or maybe a few times a day :blush:!!!!!!

FYI: I don't agree with sex before marriage (for me, each to their own!!) - but that doesn't mean I won't want to 'play' :boxing::flowers::rolleyes:!!!!!

Oh jeeze I'm jumping his bones every chance I get. HE'S the one saying hes too tired lol. Newb relationship, we've only been together for a few months. He's hoping I get tired of the lovin :biguns:

Anyway, I think about it all the time and sometimes worry if I'm a female Michael Douglas :s.
- but that doesn't mean I won't want to 'play' :boxing::flowers::rolleyes:!!!!![/quote]

:roflmfao::roflmfao: you are so cute!

Aww, thanks annemerrick! That makes me feel better. :P And you're absolutely right, the thought of being able to collapse into bed without having to exert any further physical effort is WAAAAY more appealing to me than sex! I'm physically and mentally drained at the end of every day...and sex is not the answer!!!

My feelings too! After having kids crawl all over you for 16-18 hours I just couldn't take anyone else pawing me!!:P

I am also one of those people who needs downtime, I get overstimulated and have to veg out for awhile at least twice a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.