Sevruga Black Available

i purchase a sevruga black woc last week and it was in perfect condition! its my first WOC and although i havent used it, im in love with it! what kind of problems does the sevruga have compared to other wocs?

tracky527 - i cant believe your authenticity card isnt matching the purse! give tino a call and let him know! if theres anything i can do for u, pm me! more than happy to help u!

I really dont want to say it looks cheap, it has a different look to it since it is not caviar or lambskin. But for the price, I feel it is fine. I can not justify spending much more on a WOC for me. I would rather spend more on handbag. The sleekness of the wallet is nice, not too bulky. Just a different look, from what we are used to seeing.

I have not seen mine yet as I'm still away. Don't quite understand what you meant by feeling "fake". Chanel uses many different materials and not always its classic Lambskin and Caviar. I just received a 09C Lt Beige Classic Lambskin M/L Flap from SAKs and I was really disappointed that it was smooshy and not puffy/structured like my other old lambs. I also remembered some ladies complained about how wrinkly and thin the portobello leather was, some hated the 08 bubblequilt leather (but I love it to bits), then there is the infamous washed caviar which can also be prone to scratches or marks. Some don't even like the hardy, good old caviar feeling its not luxurious enough. How about the metallic leather where some think its aluminum foil-like and prone to peeling, but some have no problem with it and simply love it?! Chanel Vinyl and Denim Cabas were once the most sought after bags and they were not even leather!
At the end of the day, its a very personal choice. If you don't like it, you should just return it. Its too expensive to keep a Chanel purse you don't love!

My, this must be your 3rd Chanel purchases that didn't go well this month! So sorry to hear that:hugs:. I won't be worried about the numbers on the box but do the hologram inside the purse and authenticity card numbers matched up? You should return yours if it comes with a scratch. I know this purse is slightly cheaper than other WOCs, but for almost $1k a pop at full retail price (not an ebay snag or sale item), the little purse should still come flawless!

Yup my third purchase :sad: Oh well. I think im going to keep it because the scratch is really small and honestly I'd probably scratch it myself from using it. Also, the hologram sticker does match the card. After buying three purses this month im dying to use one! My other two jumbos purchased are going to be exchanged when new stock comes in next month...

i purchase a sevruga black woc last week and it was in perfect condition! its my first WOC and although i havent used it, im in love with it! what kind of problems does the sevruga have compared to other wocs?

tracky527 - i cant believe your authenticity card isnt matching the purse! give tino a call and let him know! if theres anything i can do for u, pm me! more than happy to help u!

I spoke to Tino and he apologized and encouraged me to return it, but I really love the bag and am afraid i might not find another for a while since its in such high demand!

I just got my sevruga last week and started putting stuff in the zippered compartment and when I was closing the zipper the leather pull just broke off :sad: I've texted my SA to do an exchange, but I think they are sold out at NM. Not sure if I even want to do an exchange now. Very disappointed.

I just got my sevruga last week and started putting stuff in the zippered compartment and when I was closing the zipper the leather pull just broke off :sad: I've texted my SA to do an exchange, but I think they are sold out at NM. Not sure if I even want to do an exchange now. Very disappointed.

Oh my thats terrible! maybe we should just both return ours:wondering Im thinking about getting an envelope instead

Yikes! That stinks. Return and get something else

you girls are very lucky. Maybe Chanel isnt my thing. I received my sevruga today and theres a slight scratch on it, but I think its just hte leather? I scratched another part of the bag and it did the same thing. Seems like the leather is pretty fragile, so Im not as concerned about that. What really annoys me is that the authenticity number on the box doesnt match the one on the bag!!!! UGH what would you guys do?!

With... your fingernail, or...? :shocked: