Serena Williams

Badonkadonk

tumblr_m9hoh0izA11qbbb7uo1_500.gif

finally get to use this gif

Sorry, I wouldn't want that butt. WAY to big and she obviously doesn't dress it accordingly.

She's usually trashtastic....did you guys hear of the video game advertisement she had that was considered too hot for tv?

Yeah i'm glad to see that she's confident and all but she really does look stank alot of times in these bikinis

OMG! I never though there was a Thread for Serena! I love tennis (women's mainly) played a little in college and still recreational when my back will allow. LOLl! Serena is my fav! Her sister Lynn went to Howard with my daughter, their still close. Visits, communications, etc.

Don't' care for her off the court her style so much. She has good and some very bad day style choices. The first pix she looks great! second with the bikini not so much.

I just loved her and Common as a couple he was good and a good influence for her to me. But she wants to marry a man without children, he asked she said no and as they say, it is what it is.

If anyone reads this and know if there is a sports section on here? that's gossipy or talks about sportswear fashion, etc. Please direct me to it. I've looked and can't find one or might be looking in the wrong areas on here. Thanks!