Serena Williams

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

i just thought this was kinda interesting. i have never seen the fendi b bag buckle as a belt. funky...:blink:

2. Oooh, that's smart! It's the belt that matches my favourite B-bag too. I didn't like all of them, but I did like that black patent mixed with the beige one, and the black patent bag, oh ya and the red patent one...
    Those girls have some smart style!

3. i like the belt very much, but i wouldn't wear that with that simple shirt!
    that would be better with a simple, smart dress IMO

4. Love the belt!

5. It adds a finishing touch to an elegant outfit!

6. Love it, but not on her.

7. I like it! I dont know about that outfit from what I can see though. . .maybe she could really make it work with something else.

8. Serena has a hard time dressing her athletic figure. Love her tennis. Love the BBelt but I don't know if I like it on her.

9. Agreed. I feel sorry for her (a little). She looks much better covered up than in a slip dress. It must suck to be a woman and not be able to wear something feminine- but she needs to hire a stylist STAT!

10. I love that belt! I don't think it looks great on her, but I love it nonetheless

11. i agree with megs (who has impeccable taste of course).....the belt is gorgeous.......if only i had it in my closet :sad:......

12. My goodness what can I say...at least her Fendi is nice.:roflmfao:

Serena.jpg
  13. I like Serena but there are times she looks like a man in a dress

14. :lol: :lol: !!...my thoughts exactly!