Serena Williams

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

i just thought this was kinda interesting. i have never seen the fendi b bag buckle as a belt. funky...:blink:

2. Oooh, that's smart! It's the belt that matches my favourite B-bag too. I didn't like all of them, but I did like that black patent mixed with the beige one, and the black patent bag, oh ya and the red patent one...
    Those girls have some smart style!

3. i like the belt very much, but i wouldn't wear that with that simple shirt!
    that would be better with a simple, smart dress IMO

4. Love the belt!

5. It adds a finishing touch to an elegant outfit!

6. Love it, but not on her.

7. I like it! I dont know about that outfit from what I can see though. . .maybe she could really make it work with something else.

8. Serena has a hard time dressing her athletic figure. Love her tennis. Love the BBelt but I don't know if I like it on her.

9. Agreed. I feel sorry for her (a little). She looks much better covered up than in a slip dress. It must suck to be a woman and not be able to wear something feminine- but she needs to hire a stylist STAT!

10. I love that belt! I don't think it looks great on her, but I love it nonetheless

11. i agree with megs (who has impeccable taste of course).....the belt is gorgeous.......if only i had it in my closet :sad:......

12. My goodness what can I say...at least her Fendi is nice.:roflmfao:

Serena.jpg
  13. I like Serena but there are times she looks like a man in a dress

14. :lol: :lol: !!...my thoughts exactly!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice