Serena Williams

Serena deserves every dime and more. I feel like she gained a lot of respect at Wimbledon even though she lost. She was gracious and poised in defeat and they spent more time talking to her than the winner. She almost died after childbirth and she is still breastfeeding. She is a true champion.

True. I think even before that people considered her amazing, however, in the last 2 years she's raised the bar even further, starting with winning the Australian Open 2017 while pregnant - taking into account her age, then this year reaching the Wimbledon Finals, 8 months after a difficult childbirth. She's an elite athlete and she will go down in the record books as one of the best, if not the best female tennis player of all time.

And she seems to have a great personal life as well.

True. I think even before that people considered her amazing, however, in the last 2 years she's raised the bar even further, starting with winning the Australian Open 2017 while pregnant - taking into account her age, then this year reaching the Wimbledon Finals, 8 months after a difficult childbirth. She's an elite athlete and she will go down in the record books as one of the best, if not the best female tennis player of all time.

And she seems to have a great personal life as well.
Agreed. Think she'll go down as one of the greatest athletes period. I don't think she'll be marginalized to being a tennis player or female athlete... at least I hope she's not marginalized.

she is on vacation now with her husband in venice, italy. I love her Humor. her insta Videos are so funny and lovely.she was at a Tower looking up and said Rapunzel Rapunzel let your hair down ..and than she tagged her sister venus and said let your Loooong legs down :P I always thought too her sister is built so differently and has such loooong legs, beautiful!

Reactions: krissa
SERENA WILLIAMSBLOWS UP ON REF OVER VIOLATION'You Owe Me an Apology!
http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/08/seren...angry-cheating-chair-umpire-loss-naomi-osaka/
Serena Williams erupted on the court during the U.S. Open final ... but it didn't help her win.

Serena confronted the chair judge after receiving a coaching violation early in the second set Saturday ... telling him she doesn't cheat to win. But, her aggravation with the ref only grew from there, and a few games and a racquet smash later ... she went OFF on the guy.

Williams demanded an apology from the chair judge repeatedly, accusing him of attacking her character by insinuating she was cheating. It only got more tense from there ... and after telling the ref he would "never ever ever be on another court of mine as long as you live" and calling him a liar ... Serena was given a game penalty for umpire verbal abuse.

Then things got really interesting, with Open officials coming on the court to talk to Williams, who accused the ump of treating her unfairly because she's a woman.

The whole ordeal was ... unpleasant, to say the least.

BTW -- Naomi Osaka won in straight sets, becoming the first Japanese person to win a Grand Slam ... which is awesome. She became visibly upset, though, as the crowd booed during the trophy presentation ... but Serena was quick to put an arm around her for comfort.