***<< september 2014 purchases >>***

Super cute! :love: Congrats and enjoy!

Got this today from my dh as a very early bday present. Can't wait to take her out soon. Hope everyone beats the price increase. Happy and blessed Shopping.

Lovely color! :tender: Congrats and enjoy!

Love the pink! :loveeyes: Love your SC too! Congrats and enjoy!

Hello ladies !

I'm so excited to share with you my september haul. I went to vacations to Las vegas last week and made some purchases pre-vacations (new to me ) and some on Las Vegas !!

View attachment 2761322

I got the Eva and the agenda pre- loved, and got the hot stamping for the agenda, I just love the result

View attachment 2761324

And purchase this luggage tag for my Speedy B as a bag charm with my initials and the beautiful metis

View attachment 2761326

My Dear Husband took me to tiffany to pick a bracelet and finally got my gorgeous Chanel m/l flap in caviar leather with gold hardware. I can tell it was one of the best trips ever for us !! ...
I was saving to get one more bag from LV before the price increase, but now I think I'll save that money to get the Chanel Jumbo hopefully in the near future :P... What do you think??

Thanks for letting me share :smile:
Whoa, love your chanel! And Metis hobo too :smile: Congrats and enjoy!

I can still smell the new leather smell :biggrin::biggrin:

Introducing the Stephen Sprouse roses coin pouch in orange sunset. I love this limited edition piece!!

fbeccb6dc4d3ca66dd3b3667e3a4efdb_zps0f2bcef8.jpg

7b7786aafe998a795793ff229b52b938_zpsd117957d.jpg

7a736030b5cdb20d57165a1b9716f8e1_zps7dbb51a8.jpg
Beautifullllll luv, Luv,Luv it....